By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Am I the only one who LIKES Call of Duty Ghosts?

Do you hate it?

Yes, it's horrid 64 59.26%

No, it's not that bad 43 39.81%

Total:107
Leadified said:
Bristow9091 said:
I enjoy the singleplayer on every Call of Duty game... personally I don't get the hate, aside from maybe the graphics being pretty meh (Although let's be honest here, the PS4 version of Ghosts did actually look really nice... or I thought so atleast), and the prepubescent kids online... they're the only two negatives I can think of.

The singleplayer campaigns are always fun and action packed! I really, REALLY, enjoyed Ghosts!

People hate on it because it's popular and it's a game that is easy to scapegoat the problems of gaming on, at least that makes up a large part of the reasons I hear on the internet on why Call of Duty is bad. I'm not too much of a fan of Call of Duty because it doesn't interest me, but the games are not objectively bad, as repetitive as every new installment is, they are polished fairly well and offer some good popcorn entertainment.

Way too reasonable for a videogame forum!

I don't think you get it; One needs to make extreme statements to get attention on the internet.

/jk

ON TOPIC:

I've been among those that roll my eyes at CoD's gargantuan yearly sales thinking it's a rehash. Then I played Ghosts at my brother's house and I was amazed that the graphics weren't as shit as I've heard. I even *gasp* had fun with it. But I'm not big into fps games so I only played for a couple of hourse. I thought it was a good game!

Around the Network

I skipped CoD this year. I MW4 when it comes out should get a buy.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

It was the worst yet story-wise in my opinion.

Yes and you deserve to be slapped for liking that damn game! >:(

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

HEMSTAR said:
Singleplayer is great, multiplayer is trash. I wish they would remaster COD4 and release it on the PS4.

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Remastered needs to happen. Just update the graphics; get rid of glitching under the map in some levels, and leave everything else the same.

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

Around the Network
AZWification said:

You deserve to be slapped for having Groose in your sig. :P

UltimateUnknown said:
curl-6 said:
UltimateUnknown said:
It's the worst MP COD since COD 4. SP isn't exactly what COD is judged on.

It is with me. ;)

Well to be honest the SP wasn't bad, that is if you can sit through the constant Michael bay action movie setpieces. They did a good job in giving you a wide range of places to visit and things to do. It's really just a shame that the devs feel that the players all have a severe case of ADHD and thus saw the need to throw in explosions at every corner.

I feel like the game really had some moments like the jungle stealth mission, but it kept going back to that crazy mindless shooting after a while. That being said, I platinumed the game. So I didn't mind sitting through most of the SP for what it was. Extinction was a real fun challenge though. Some of the trophies for that mode required quite a bit of co-ordination to get.

That's why I play COD, to turn my brain off and enjoy mindlessly mowing down moronic AI baddies. ;)

curl-6 said:
AZWification said:

But, but..........Groose is awesome!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:
curl-6 said:
AZWification said:

But, but..........Groose is awesome!

The character's cool, but his theme is sooooo bad... XD

I only play MP for one thing. Gungame.

SP is trash, people who like it should be embarrassed. I can't take these COD/ BF campaigns seriously when there are phenomenal campaigns in the Halo series.

User was moderated for this post - Conegamer