By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Worldwide Hardware Sales + US Week Ended April 5 Up!

Those Xbox One sales are pretty bad. Decent in USA, but just awful everywhere else.

Around the Network

Well those came unexpectedly fast.

Everything is pretty much flat outside of Japan.

And Titanfall outsold Infamous in the US, kinda expected but still unfortunate.

Wagram said:
Those Xbox One sales are pretty bad. Decent in USA, but just awful everywhere else.

They're criminally low when you consider the price drops and free Titanfall with bundles.

The PS5 Exists. 

Wagram said:

It's not great, but not bad either. More like average at the moment. The WiiU and Vita are the ones you can call pretty bad.

XB1 beasting in US? really? its below PS4 and back down to pre TF levels

Play Me

Around the Network

Kinda funny how both Playstations are basically outselling 2:1 their MS competitor

Wow vita in the USA this week is soo soo bad wow.. I didn't notice before

Praise the One.

4-1 in europe, damn and much of X1 sales are Uk.

PS4 is untouchable in Europe, wonder is it can hit +80% market in the mainland.

Pardon me, but I'm confused. Weren't the most current numbers already released this week and PS4 had 170k and XBone had 91k with PS4 at 6.7M and XBone at 4.1M? Did another set of numbers get released?

BeElite said:

4-1 in europe, damn and much of X1 sales are Uk.

PS4 is untouchable in Europe, wonder is it can hit +80% market in the mainland.

Looks like the stock issues of the PS4 will continue in Europe. Belgium, Germany, Netherlands (countries i can speak from experience about) haven't had good stock for months :-S