By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Worldwide Hardware Sales + US Week Ended April 5 Up!

And the X1 continues it's decent. I'm truly surprised it's didn't last more than two weeks above 100k. What with all the Titanfall hype.

And PS4 still beasting. MS needs to do something, outside the US they're practically irrelevant.

HesAPooka said:
When does the Xbox One price drop take effect?

It's pretty crazy, MS packed in Titanfall for free, issued price cuts in the US and UK (and pretty big ones in the UK). Heck, right now you can find an X1 Titanfall bundle for the same price as a PS4.

There must be millions of them gathering dust in warehouses and on shelves at this point. Even at price parity, I doubt they're going to do well outside the US.

Crazy how some people still say it's doing well, it's absolutely not. It's sales are terrible outside the US, which isn't exactly a good thing. And even in the US it's still getting outsold, even with a free pack in of the most hyped game this year and price cuts all around. Not to mention all the money they've poured into advertising the thing. 

All Sony has to do is get more stock out. That's a massive difference. 

Around the Network
HesAPooka said:
When does the Xbox One price drop take effect?

already did.  85k >>  60k

Imagine if every Ps4 offered a free download of TLOU.

xKakashi209x said:

Imagine if every Ps4 offered a free download of TLOU.

PS4 would do 400K per week :P

Want to put this in the op?

Around the Network

PS4 - Doing really well
3DS - Doing well, too
XOne - Steadily declining. Really needs help to avoid falling any further.
PS3 - Decent for an 8 year old console
PSVita - Good in Japan, meh in Europe, and poor in USA. SCEE and SCEA really need to do something with the Vita.
WiiU - Why is no one showing it any love? =(

PS3 is outselling wii plus X360 by a signifacant amount.. and ps4 is doing the same against xbox one and wii u combined..

Sony is doing amazinly well for both console generations

mM

Not seeing any sustained hardware sales impact from Titanfall, especially taking into account all the crazy discounts and bundles.

I was not expecting PS4 to win the US with the titanfall bundle and price cut at most retailers. NPD will be interesting.

Fun fact of the day, the Xbox One's extended sale and Titanfall were not a rocket. But a flotation device.

Sales are almost identical to what they were the week of February 15th.

PS4 is still doing great btw.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.