By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Worldwide Hardware Sales + US Week Ended April 5 Up!

Ps4 retake the top in Usa

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Around the Network

I am not a fan of ninitendo but I wish they were doing better. Those wii u numbers are really poor. Same goes for ps vita.

When does the Xbox One price drop take effect?

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

Only way I'm getting a vita is if sony comes out and bundles it with a ps4 and soon. I'll be perfectly content skipping it otherwise.

cheshirescat said:
Only way I'm getting a vita is if sony comes out and bundles it with a ps4 and soon. I'll be perfectly content skipping it otherwise.

I believe there was news of bundle coming to Europe but it was really expensive.

Around the Network
TheGoldenBoy said:
cheshirescat said:

I believe there was news of bundle coming to Europe but it was really expensive.

Yeah, there have been rumors about such a bundle since before launch given the whole cross play feature, but I get the feeling Sony is afraid the vita would hold down those ps4 units and thus a potential sale.  Though given how well the ps4 has been received thus far a bundle, one with a good value, may be the best (and perhaps only) way to salvage the vita in the west.

pokoko said:
At this point, I don't even really understand what's going on. Considering the Titanfall bundles, it's hard to believe that the PS4 is still out-selling the XO. All I can figure is that the PS4 has so much forward momentum going that it's just sucking in gamers like a big katamari ball.

Also, if you click on the PS4 console category on Amazon, one of the products listed is this: MITSUBISHI Electromagnetic Contactor S-V18 220V [Electronics]. The pieces of the puzzle are starting to fit together.

People are more informed this time around. Back when the 360 and PS3 launched and mutliplats looked/ran better on 360, it wasn't really given too much attention.

But nowadays with social media networks such as Twitter, news travels fast. You have to understand most people buy consoles for the third party games...The Fifa's, CoD, Battlefield, AC, etc and when the consumer finds out that the console that is the cheapest has the best version of their favorite Call of Duty or AC, it's a pretty easy decision for them. They have no console allegiance. 

Plus the Xbox brand got a bad rep back at E3, and while they have certainly been improving their image, people still have a sour taste in their mouth when it comes to MS/XB1.

torok said:
toastboy44562 said:

PS4: 164k
3DS: 111k
XB1: 85k
PS3: 57k
PSVita: 50k
Wii U: 34k
X360: 30k
PSP: 13k
Wii: 9k

PS4 - Great

3DS - Solid

Xbox One - Decent in USA and not pretty good at the rest of released countries

PSVita - bad except in Japan

Wii U - bad

Fixed for you.

^THIS.......................

I was wondering the same thing. LOL, How is it beasting and its getting killed by over 60K.

sabastian said:
torok said:
toastboy44562 said:

PS4: 164k
3DS: 111k
XB1: 85k
PS3: 57k
PSVita: 50k
Wii U: 34k
X360: 30k
PSP: 13k
Wii: 9k

PS4 - Great

3DS - Solid

Xbox One - Decent in USA and not pretty good at the rest of released countries

PSVita - bad except in Japan

Wii U - bad

Fixed for you.

^THIS.......................

I was wondering the same thing. LOL, How is it beasting and its getting killed by over 60K.

To Toastboy 80K is beasting and 160K is great ^^

Damn, the gap is almost 3 million already. O_O