By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Last of Us for PS4 leaked via PSN store!

Tagged games:

walsufnir said:
Wow, for this price they really have to make a proper hd version of the game, with better assets and everything to make people buy it a second time.

I do see ur point coz PS2 games remastered for PS3 offered a lot for very less price.. But again this game just came out last year and is considered one of the best games from previous generation so i guess price is justified..also the game is beautiful would love to see it in 1080p60..  BTW How much was Tomb Raider next gen port?

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
walsufnir said:
Wow, for this price they really have to make a proper hd version of the game, with better assets and everything to make people buy it a second time.

i would guess this game is mostly for those who has a 360 and no PS3, but are considering making the jump to the PS4.

Well, perhaps. But they could also buy a PS3 TLOU bundle and play the game on PS3 if they don't polish the PS4 version for way less money.

taus90 said:
walsufnir said:

I do see ur point coz PS2 games remastered for PS3 offered a lot for very less price.. But again this game just came out last year and is considered one of the best games from previous generation so i guess price is justified..also the game is beautiful would love to see it in 1080p60..  BTW How much was Tomb Raider next gen port?

Also full priced, but included all the DLC.

taus90 said:
walsufnir said:

Currently it's around 50 euros but it's not that this is in any way a bar of a standard, in my opinion.

Nice, but this is way too expensive for those who own it on PS3. Maybe when it drops to 20$

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Around the Network

Screw that. Give me Jak and Daxter 4, Naughty Dog!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

walsufnir said:
bananaking21 said:
walsufnir said:

i would guess this game is mostly for those who has a 360 and no PS3, but are considering making the jump to the PS4.

Well, perhaps. But they could also buy a PS3 TLOU bundle and play the game on PS3 if they don't polish the PS4 version for way less money.

well logically speaking, there are some people right now considering buying a next gen console, thats what they want.  buying a PS3 would set them back 200 bucks when they dont really want it, but want a next gen machine. since they are buying one anyways, this might help them chose the PS4, so they can play TLoU. 

poklane said:
taus90 said:
walsufnir said:

Also full priced, but included all the DLC.

It would be stupid not to include DLC in this one and make the future DLC Free as we are paying for PS+ and charge PS3 users for the DLC

This and Project Morpheus, Sony is keeping their secrets so close lately!

They should just announce it already, and give PS3 version owners some discount. Thank god I haven't bought Left Behind yet, will gladly play it on the PS4.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

$60? It's a great game but for the simple ability to play it on the PS4 when I have it on the PS3, that's a lot of money if you ask me...

Still, good for those who don't already have it

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.