By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Last of Us for PS4 leaked via PSN store!

Tagged games:

JayWood2010 said:

This reminds me of Tomb Raider and Rayman Legends. Great games but too high of a price for a year old game that most people who wanted to play it, already have. Ill prob pick it up at some point, but doubtful at $60.

As others mentionet, great news for people who havent played it though

Not a good comparison, since those two games were multiplatform, and TLOU was an exclusive, leaving many people out of the loop.

And this discussion is basically a repeat of TR debate. These types of releases are aimed mainly at the people who haven't played the game. If you have already played it, there is no reason to buy it again, and you are not the target market for it.

Around the Network

For that price it needs to be something significant and it simply HAS to include the DLC.

Its gonna do really well anyway. Gonna have the whole "Game of the Generation" hype train behind it and the word of mouth to people new to PlayStation will be great.

That price is utterly ridiculous.

Then again, so was the Tomb Raider port.

There was thread not long ago where the assumption was a price of $40, and even then many considered it too high. Here's hoping this is a place holder price.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

So excited! I still hadn't had a chance to pick it up on PS3 as I burn through my backlog, so to be able to pick it up instead for the PS4 is awesome! Understand though why people who have the PS3 version aren't thrilled by the price, they need a $10 upgrade option for PS3 owners.

shutupandtakemymoney.gif

Around the Network

YES! YES! YES! YES! YESSSSS! i'm definitely buying a ps4 this year!

This needs to be at least 40 dollars, definitely not 60.

ghettoglamour said:
Nice, but this is way too expensive for those who own it on PS3. Maybe when it drops to 20$

Yeah, as much as I enjoyed it I can wait on the remastered version to experience the DLC and hopefully many upgrades to visuals.

celador said:
Why put it up in the store if it's not announced yet, it's like they want it to be leaked

cheap marketing

not sure why anyone is surprised by the price.  the last of us (ps3) still retails for ~$40 and the ps4 remaster will likely have the dlc included.

having purchased but not played it for ps3 i'm pretty torn.  not that i really want to rebuy it but with the dlc included maybe it's worth it just for the higher resolution and convinence of having it on ps4.    hrm.

edit: lol, went to the SEN page and the ad is still up.