By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Breaking news: Ultimate Warrior has died(update)

RIP

Around the Network

My favorite all-time wrestler. Sad to see him go. Most likely the effects of steroids or cocaine. No idea why people use those things.

TheLastStarFighter said:
My favorite all-time wrestler. Sad to see him go. Most likely the effects of steroids or cocaine. No idea why people use those things.

Well, what are the odds that he would have been your all-time favorite wrestler without the steroids? That should give you some idea.

KingdomHeartsFan said:

What?!  He was just on Raw this week, I can't believe this.  He just went in the Hall of Fame, what happened?

He collapsed close to his hotel at Tuesday. Really sad. At least he got his big HoF induction and some good moments with the fans. The weird is that his promor on Raw talked about death and that his legacy would live on.

Bleacher Report compilated his best moments, career highlights and his final WWE moments: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2022831-examining-ultimate-warriors-wwe-legacy-and-top-career-moments

I fucking loved Warrior as a kid. Used him in every WWF vidya game. Did the gorilla press on all my younger siblings. My all time favorite wrestling moment is when he showed up to help Hogan at WM8 IIRC.

It sucks, but that's what happens when you use a lot of steroids. At least he made peace with Vince before he died.

Around the Network

From the sounds of things, it seemed like he was in heart failure all weekend.

badgenome said:
TheLastStarFighter said:

Well, what are the odds that he would have been your all-time favorite wrestler without the steroids? That should give you some idea.

Lol.  I thought that to myself as I wrote that.  I would have still loved him if he was a little less buff.

Rest in Peace!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Heart or Brain condition from drug use is my guess for reason/cause of death.

Every young male kid (at least I did) enjoys seeing a bodybuilder jacked up on coke and roids shakin the ring running all over the place slamming fools left and right, and mouthing off gibberish in interviews.

He was a great entertainer/wrestler imho, but yeah without the coke and roids I doubt we would even know of him. RIP Warrior.