By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sheldon - The Big Bang Theory - Will Finally Choose Between PS4 and Xbox One

Mr_No said:
Fusioncode said:
Forget this, South Park already did the console wars.

Really? How did everything turn out?

Bill Gates killed Kaz Hirai. Then the boys decided to give up on gaming and go outside. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

Both otherwise he's out of character.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

J_Allard said:
I love the show. His personality and love of motion gaming would make it seem the Xbone is the fitting choice, plus Sony is too poor to really advertise on a show like that. Maybe he buys both, or all 3? In the end, who cares. Games are seldom brought up on the show anymore.

*Rolls eyes*

walsufnir said:

I've only seen him playing 360:

or Wii

Also he was a member of the Nintendo Club.

One time he played on PC: It was a text-adventure "drop axe!"

I have not seen nearly as much of it as you clearly. :D

With bunch of friends it would make sense between them own everthing them.

Well, if he chooses X1, alot of people will claim MS boght the show. I hope he chooses a WiiU :).

Around the Network
OttoniBastos said:
People still watch this show?

Considering that in terms of ratings it destroys every single US tv show apart from The Walking Dead, I'd say yes. Now more than ever (this and the last season did much better than the previous ones).

Puppyroach said:
Well, if he chooses X1, alot of people will claim MS boght the show. I hope he chooses a WiiU :).

If he choses ps4 it will be beacuse its better.  If he choses x1 its cause Microsoft paid alot.

Go hypocricy.  

I hope he chooses I wii U cause I hate that show. It is just awful, nothing about laugh tracks are funny.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

irstupid said:
Puppyroach said:

If he choses ps4 it will be beacuse its better.  If he choses x1 its cause Microsoft paid alot.

Go hypocricy.  

you would be rigth if it werent so true, one product is superior while the others owner is knowng for buying results. 

if U was chosen... world might freeze over. 

Sheldon struck me as more of a Nintendo guy, but whatever!

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~