By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is anyone here buying a Wii U for Mario Kart 8?

Is anyone here buying a Wii U for Mario Kart 8?

I own a Wii U - I am buying for sure 230 60.53%

I own a Wii U - I might buy it 15 3.95%

I own a Wii U - I will NOT buy this game 3 0.79%

I don't own a Wii U - I ... 31 8.16%

I don't own a Wii U - I... 15 3.95%

I don't own a Wii U - No... 48 12.63%

I don't own a Wii U - I ... 6 1.58%

I don't own a Wii U - so... 30 7.89%

Total:378
NobleTeam360 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
NobleTeam360 said:
I might, a couple of factors come in regarding if I do or don't.

What are those factors, if you don't mind me asking? :O

Really just one factor, and that being if it has other games I want to play besides Mario Kart 8.

Ah, well you should already know then! The Wii U has plenty of games released already like Super Mario 3D World, Pikmin 3, Sonic Lost World, The Wonderful 101, Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, and of course Wind Waker HD and Mario Bros. U, one of which comes bundled with the Wii U. Upcoming games include Smash Bros. 4, Monolith's "X", Yarn Yoshi, Hyrule Warriors, Bayonetta 2, Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem, and Sonic Boom, with more likely to be announced at E3. Surely some of these games might interest ya!

Around the Network

It does look good, but not enough to buy a $300 console for. However along with existing games like 3D World, and upcoming games like Smash and X I will eventually buy a WiiU. The WiiU is a decent console, I just think it's a much tougher market this gen.

VGhippy said:
It does look good, but not enough to buy a $300 console for. However along with existing games like 3D World, and upcoming games like Smash and X I will eventually buy a WiiU. The WiiU is a decent console, I just think it's a much tougher market this gen.

Missing Bayonetta 2 :P

And I'll pick one up whenever I have the money, I do love Nintendo first party exclusives

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_; 

Einsam_Delphin said:

Ah, well you should already know then! The Wii U has plenty of games released already like Super Mario 3D World, Pikmin 3, Sonic Lost World, The Wonderful 101, Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, and of course Wind Waker HD and Mario Bros. U, one of which comes bundled with the Wii U. Upcoming games include Smash Bros. 4, Monolith's "X", Yarn Yoshi, Hyrule Warriors, Bayonetta 2, Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem, and Sonic Boom, with more likely to be announced at E3. Surely some of these games might interest ya!

I feel as if that game is in the void.... :(

Yawn - looks the same, just last gen graphics with the ability to glide and have sideways wheels.

Around the Network
Akiran said:

Missing Bayonetta 2 :P

And I'll pick one up whenever I have the money, I do love Nintendo first party exclusives

I'm not actually a fan of Bayonetta/Devil May Cry type games :P

VGhippy said:

I'm not actually a fan of Bayonetta/Devil May Cry type games :P

:(

Poll added :)

I'm buying a WiiU for mario kart 8. Can't wait, looks fantastic.

I'm not as i don't really care for nintendo games, but I know two people i work with who will be getting a wii-u just for this game.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!