By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - *Update* New Mario Kart 8 details/coverage is HERE!!! <(^o^<)

I don't think I'll watch as much footage as I have for other games. I'm really not that excited for this game. I can't wait until this happens to Smash Bros., Bayonetta 2, and Hyrule Warriors!

BUT DEM GRAPHIX!

Around the Network

Looks absolutely wonderful and those new items are fantastic @.@

This game looks fantastic and so much fun! Can't wait to play it!

Signature goes here!

Pretty nice. Graphics are better as expected and the much more important part (gameplay) looks also great.

Soundwave said:
Even though the Wii U isn't performing great, Nintendo IPs in HD resolution + TWO full tech generational leap above the GCN/Wii/3DS that we've been used to for the past 10+ years is such a godsend.

Looks great, so does DKC and Mario 3D World.

fixed.

Around the Network

Finally something to buy on my Wii U!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

That zoom out of Rainbow stage N64 (i think?) was awesome and that train traveling in the air was unreal in the youtube trailer! Is it true MK8 has no stage editor? That could produce some MKH8 (hah! ...)

It looks great, but more importantly it looks fun.

That rainbow road looks phenomenal, and the music sounds better than ever.

Now what I really want to know is what they are doing with the online. Ranking? Communities? Tournaments? etc... Also I hope we will be able to share these videos recorded with MKTV on Facebook, when I beat my friends, I want everyone to know lol.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Mystro-Sama said:
Conegamer said:
Mystro-Sama said:

Dem grafix doe

Yeah, it's pretty sweet. The difference between this and MKWii is huge:

Looking back at it now that looks pretty gross lol

that mk wii image was altered to look like shit. just look at any image or video of the actual game.