By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Universal Windows apps are coming to your Xbox One

Hopefully that means more games/apps across the Windows Store. I'm a new to Windows 8.1 and right now especially on games front it's a barren wasteland...

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network

Hmm unity among devices is an interesting concept. I already own a Windows Phone, and I'm getting a Surface Pro soon. Something like this might convince me to pick up an XBO later.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

It pushes the abilities of the system, but I doubt the standard consumer will even be aware of this. Doesn't push the gaming much further, and frankly this is the XB1's biggest problem.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

FlamingWeazel said:
Hope something like this never comes to playstation. Total Rubbish.

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense...

SweetTalia said:
FlamingWeazel said:

lol, oh boy..talk about closed minded :-p

Please delete.

Around the Network
hollabackenny said:
FlamingWeazel said:

Please delete.

FlamingWeazel said:
SweetTalia said:
FlamingWeazel said:

lol, oh boy..talk about closed minded :-p

Name 1 improvement phone apps will do on a console? There is a point where you are flooding ytour console with useless stuff like this. Last thing I want on a consoe, is phone apps.

You do realize just because you would not like apps on consoles does not mean everyone else feels the same right?  You are so  funny weazel.   it might be useless to you but not to others.. you are something else dude

thanks for your thoughts though :-p

Praise the One.

FlamingWeazel said:
hollabackenny said:
FlamingWeazel said:

Name 1 improvement phone apps will do on a console? There is a point where you are flooding tour console with useless stuff like this. Last thing I want on a consoe, is phone apps. How does this help a games console?

How dows ustream add anyChatting with other users? And what does it have to do with phone apps? It is about win8-apps, this includes also desktop.

And yes, of course, having more options to use your device helps never ever in any way...

FlamingWeazel said:

Yeah, it would suck if you could use your powerful computing device to run apps if you wanted. What garbage.

(Backs slowly away)

FlamingWeazel said:
hollabackenny said:
FlamingWeazel said:

Name 1 improvement phone apps will do on a console? There is a point where you are flooding tour console with useless stuff like this. Last thing I want on a consoe, is phone apps. How does this help a games console?

They're PC apps, not phone apps.