By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Vote Now! gamrconnect Most Wanted: May 2014

JEMC said:
Salnax said:

The leading game is Mario Kart 8, which is way in the lead with 122 points. A Blue Shell is unlikely at this point, but tomorrow's Nintendo Direct and/or Game Informer reveal can change things up.

What Game Informer reveal?

Game Informer typically reveals a new game almost every issue. I think last month it was Arkham knight and the one before was Evolve

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Around the Network
AstroGamer said:
JEMC said:
Salnax said:

The leading game is Mario Kart 8, which is way in the lead with 122 points. A Blue Shell is unlikely at this point, but tomorrow's Nintendo Direct and/or Game Informer reveal can change things up.

Game Informer typically reveals a new game almost every issue. I think last month it was Arkham knight and the one before was Evolve

*sighs*

I thought he meant something special, like the reveal of an unexpected AAA / *hyped to death* game or something like that.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
AstroGamer said:

*sighs*

I thought he meant something special, like the reveal of an unexpected AAA / *hyped to death* game or something like that.

Well to be fair, Evolve was only predicted since TakeTwo bought it from THQ and we only knew that Rocksteady was doing a new Batman game and we had no details about them. Both of these are pretty big. And looking into it Borderlands 2 and Witcher 3 were revealed by them and GTAV,  Halo 4 and Resistance 3 had big reveals by Game Informer. Apparently, it's been speculated to be Assassin's Creed

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

AstroGamer said:
JEMC said:
AstroGamer said:

*sighs*

Well to be fair, Evolve was only predicted since TakeTwo bought it from THQ and we only knew that Rocksteady was doing a new Batman game and we had no details about them. Both of these are pretty big. And looking into it Borderlands 2 and Witcher 3 were revealed by them and GTAV,  Halo 4 and Resistance 3 had big reveals by Game Informer. Apparently, it's been speculated to be Assassin's Creed

Assassin's Creed, while a big seller, won't make much on this list so if that's the reveal then 'meh'.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
Salnax said:

Epic Games's next big game was revealed a few hours ago. It's a shooter called Fortnite, which seems to be mixing the standard shooting action with environment exploration, resource gathering, and base building.

I heard several sources hyping this reveal in advance, so I expected something bigger. Still, depending on how this game's early previews are, it may garner a bit of attention around here.

Love and tolerate.

Around the Network

Destiny PS4
Witcher 3 PS4
The Division PS4
NHL 15 PS4
Watchdogs PS4

(yeah I one of those guys that say multiplats are the best games)

Mr Khan said:
1. Super Smash Bros For Wii U
2. Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)
3. X (Wii U)
4. Bayonetta 2 (Wii U)
5. Sonic Boom (Wii U)

1. Super Smash Bros for Wii U
2. Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)
3. Super Smash Bros For 3DS
4. X (Wii U)
5. Bayonetta 2 (Wii U)

Yes, it looks terribly redundant, but such is the importance of Smash Run

(it'll look worse next month when MK8 drops and two Smash Bros games are on the list in a row, but whatevs)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Salnax said:
JEMC said:
Salnax said:

Epic Games's next big game was revealed a few hours ago. It's a shooter called Fortnite, which seems to be mixing the standard shooting action with environment exploration, resource gathering, and base building.

I heard several sources hyping this reveal in advance, so I expected something bigger. Still, depending on how this game's early previews are, it may garner a bit of attention around here.

Fortnite (Cliff's last work at Epic), isn't going to set the world or thiss feature on flames. But at least the Direct has had 1 small impact on the list.

1) Watch Dogs (PC)
2) The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC)
3) Assassin's Creed Unity (PS4)
4) Batman: Arkham Knight (PS4)
5) Hotline Miami 2 (PC)

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Smeags said:
1. Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)
2. Guacamelee: Super Turbo Championship Edition (Wii U)
3. Batman: Arkham Knight (PC)
4. Super Smash Bros. Wii U (Wii U)
5. X (Wii U)

I know I already said this a month or so ago... but 2014 is seriously lacking compared to 2013 so far. E3 better deliver some great game announcements. @_@

1. Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)
2. Super Smash Bros. 3DS (3DS)
3. Guacamelee: Super Turbo Championship Edition (Wii U)
4. Batman: Arkham Knight (PC)
5. Super Smash Bros. Wii U (Wii U)