Forums - Sales Discussion - Realistically, how well would a globally availible xbox one be selling?

ImmortalHelixFossil said:
Oh man, I am even wondering if XBone will outsell the XB360! Honestly, if the XBone will be officially available in all the countries. It won't make a big difference after the first few weeks.

I really don't think that it has to outsell the 360.
Everything above 50m would already be great.



Around the Network

The Xbox One is already widely available in many unnoficially supported territories through imports, so I doubt the sales would be affected much



                                                                                                               You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Fair analysis. PS4 has got off to a flyer. I don't expect X1 to sell as much week-on-week as PS4 even when it does go global, unless Microsoft adjusts price and releases a lot more must have exclusives.

Was the game attach rate better for 360 than PS3? If so, do you think those moving from 360 to PS4 will improve the attach rate for the PS4?



J_Allard said:
Who here has said Xbox One would outsell the PS4 if it were launching in the same territories?

I don' think I've seen anyone say it would outsell the PS4, but everyone keeps saying "50 vs 13" as the excuse for why the Xbone is getting outsold so handedly. As if releasing in Japan will mean anything, or boosting the raw "in X amount of countries" by adding....Costa Rica, Belgium, The Netherlands, Singapore, etc. will signficantly increase sales, despite the fact that a state like California has a larger population than many of the "Tier 2 and 3" countries combined.



BMaker11 said:
J_Allard said:
Who here has said Xbox One would outsell the PS4 if it were launching in the same territories?

I don' think I've seen anyone say it would outsell the PS4

All I really needed to know, thanks. The rest is you just replying to speculation with more speculation.



Around the Network
VanceIX said:
The Xbox One is already widely available in many unnoficially supported territories through imports, so I doubt the sales would be affected much


This. Sure if it would offically launch in these countries it would have some effects but for example over here it's even easier to find an XboxOne then a PS4 at you nearest store and it have not even offically launched over here. Many retailers have imported consoles and games from UK. Many copeis of titanfall can be found and they even bundled them with standalone XboxOnes consoles.(UK imported

So this should also be taken into account.



http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

J_Allard said:
BMaker11 said:
J_Allard said:
Who here has said Xbox One would outsell the PS4 if it were launching in the same territories?

I don' think I've seen anyone say it would outsell the PS4

All I really needed to know, thanks. The rest is you just replying to speculation with more speculation.

Many uise the 13 versus 52 countries excuse on this forum and everywhere, how is that speculation?  Something you don't want to hear is not speculation.



Better than now :p



In line with my maths in the week thread... 10-15% more sales.



FlamingWeazel said:
J_Allard said:
BMaker11 said:
J_Allard said:
Who here has said Xbox One would outsell the PS4 if it were launching in the same territories?

I don' think I've seen anyone say it would outsell the PS4

All I really needed to know, thanks. The rest is you just replying to speculation with more speculation.

Many uise the 13 versus 52 countries excuse on this forum and everywhere, how is that speculation?  Something you don't want to hear is not speculation.

Yikes, try reading a little better?