By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which works better: Wii Remote Plus or PlayStation Move?

Which works better: Wii Remote Plus or PlayStation Move?

Wii Remote Plus 148 36.63%

Equal 16 3.96%

PlayStation Move 158 39.11%

Have just tried one or no... 81 20.05%

Total:403

the question in the thread is "which one is more accurate?". the answer is the move.

/thread

Around the Network
Anfebious said:
PS Move, there is no contest. It's great for anal stimulation.

And the Wiimote is much better for vaginal stimulation! See, that's why I said they are equally good when it comes to special purposes.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

As others have said:

Move is better at registering the "movement" of the controller (think Zelda: Skyward Sword or Wii Sports Resort)

While Wiimotes are better as pointer controllers (Metroid Prime trilogy, Wii-Call of Dutys)

orniletter said:

As others have said:

Move is better at registering the "movement" of the controller (think Zelda: Skyward Sword or Wii Sports Resort)

While Wiimotes are better as pointer controllers (Metroid Prime trilogy, Wii-Call of Dutys)

That is certainly not what I've experienced.

Maybe mine are faulty or something.

d21lewis said:
ArnoldRimmer said:
d21lewis said:
Well WM+ is still being supported via Wii U. Just putting that out there.

And Move is still being supported via PS4, and it will be even more supported via PS4 once Project Morpheus releases.

Good to know.  My Move sits in the same drawer as my Wii Remotes and My PS4 sits inches from my Wii U.

Now I already have games like Nintendo Land that support WM+ on Wii U.  Which PS4 games should I grab to support my Move?

I'm afraid I don't own a PS4, so I cannot really suggest you any games that I've personally tried, sorry.

If you like Dance games, you might for example have a look at Just Dance 2014 for PS4. Didn't try it myself, but I've heard that it's quite good, though very similar to the other games in the series.

Around the Network
brendude13 said:
orniletter said:

As others have said:

That might indeed be the case. Have you ever used the sensitivity setup in the Wii menu, where you see two (or more) white circles on a black screen? It really helps identifying problems with your Wii Remote "sensor bar" setup. For example, if the setup is too sensitive, you can get crappy results, for example from lights reflecting from windows etc.

orniletter really summed it up very well: Move is better/more accurate for sensing (body) "movement", Wii Remote is better/more accurate/sensitive as a mouse replacement.

ArnoldRimmer said:

That might indeed be the case. Have you ever used the sensitivity setup in the Wii menu, where you see two (or more) white circles on a black screen? It really helps identifying problems with your Wii Remote "sensor bar" setup. For example, if the setup is too sensitive, you can get crappy results, for example from lights reflecting from windows etc.

orniletter really summed it up very well: Move is better/more accurate for sensing (body) "movement", Wii Remote is better/more accurate/sensitive as a mouse replacement.

My downstairs TV is quite reflective, so that may be the cause.

brendude13 said:
orniletter said:

As others have said:

I´m going by my own experience ...and what many people agree on.

I had to re centre the move controller constantly and it felt....less precise .

*shrug*

Rab said:
oniyide said:
d21lewis said:
oniyide said:
d21lewis said:
Well WM+ is still being supported via Wii U. Just putting that out there.

name the games. and i mean PLUS not just the motion control

Nintendo Land, Mario and Sonic, and Wii Sports require it so far.  PLUS, not just regular Wii Remotes.

thats pitiful for a system that has been on the market for as long as it has.

Your good at "moving" goal posts, I'll give you that

there was no posts to move. You're good at missing the point. I never denied that there WASNT any games that use plus. I asked for a list he gave me three games. In a year and half since WIi U has been out, since Plus was released in 09. Now would you like to chime in and tell me why im wrong to think thats a pitiful list?

orniletter said:
brendude13 said:
orniletter said:

As others have said:

I´m going by my own experience ...and what many people agree on.

I had to re centre the move controller constantly and it felt....less precise .

*shrug*

which games did you play might i ask? i see alot of people say that. But I have KZ3 and that is the BEST example of pointer controls for Mveo and its works better than anything else i played on the system and any FPS game on the Wii.