Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you have a retro room or gaming setup?

Yes, planning to create a man cave.
Currently everything is packed in lots of boxes.
The plan:

5 pinball machines
1 cocktail space invaders cab
1 out run cab
1 mame cab
2 mame cocktail cabs
arcade PCBs
display of boxed 8bit computers/consoles
examples of boxed games in display cases
8bit computer mags
8bit computers/consoles connected and ready to use/play.
fpga/arduino/electronics stuff
ad&d/roleplaying stuff
comics
sci-fi/fantasy books
laserdisc/dvd/blueray movies
posters of/from games

Around the Network

Just for my N64. But it is jammed pack.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

I have all the consoles to do so, once i move into my first house it will be my number one priority

Current Game Machines: 3DS, Wii U, PC.

Currently Playing: X-Com(PC), Smash Bros(WiiU), Banner Saga(PC), Guild Wars 2(PC), Project X Zone(3DS), Luigis Mansion 2(3DS), DayZ(PC)

Thought I would update this thread and see if anyone else has something to share.

I recently found my R.O.B. and some of my Atari stuff. Of course I still need to go to my parents house one day and ransack their attic for my other goodies.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Planning on getting an N64 soon, oldest console I have is a genesis, however I do have a FC twin that lets me NES/SNES games

Around the Network

I don't really have a retro room. I just use my normal room and TV to play on. This is a photo of most of my game systems. It's a mess because I was doing tests and repari work on them. I had them in storage for several years. Some of them had failed. Or needed some cleaning.

I have my main room for modern stuff my collection and then my bedroom which is used for retro systems and I call it my Retro room as well. I interchange the systems with the TV's based on Mood.

Main collection/Setup/Gaming Mags/Artbooks

Nice room and gear. Jealous of that Wizards Guide from NiNoKuni.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Nevermind

Tag, I will post it up later.