By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you have a retro room or gaming setup?

Euphoria14 said:
kirby007 said:
I play pc games on my bed, not sure if that is retro or not
all old pc and consoles are held in a dustfree cabin

I only want to know who is in your sig. Forget everything else.

that is THE captain kirk

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

I am getting a 21" Sony Trinitron CRT today for my PS2 cos I got tired of some PS2 games looking like vomit on my monitor. I will make a pic of my setup (PC/PS2/PS3) later and post it because.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

PScollector said:
Here is a few pics of my setup. Ive got more stuff to put on display etc but due to lack of room I dont want it looking cluttered and at the end of this year I will be building a house and im going to install a bigger game room :)

image upload free

image post

image url upload

img hosting

And a little love for the Xboxes (There setup downstairs)

image url

Beautiful! I'm currently reorganising my cave room. This should give me ideas :)

kirby007 said:
Euphoria14 said:
kirby007 said:
I play pc games on my bed, not sure if that is retro or not
all old pc and consoles are held in a dustfree cabin

I only want to know who is in your sig. Forget everything else.

that is THE captain kirk

NO, not him! The pink guy!

You disappoint me.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

PScollector said:
Here is a few pics of my setup. Ive got more stuff to put on display etc but due to lack of room I dont want it looking cluttered and at the end of this year I will be building a house and im going to install a bigger game room :)

If you're looking to expand that collection, I have a boxed (still sealed) Yaroze, but probably more interesting to you, is one of the original metalic silver boomerang controllers for PS3 (non-functional prototype, a working prototype never existed).

Around the Network

nope,I wish I did. Just don't have the funds and space.

I had this awesome setup a couple of years back, but due to personal reasons I was forced to take it down.

As promised I made a pic of my setup for everyone in the world to appreciate:

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

m0ney said:
As promised I made a pic of my setup for everyone in the world to appreciate:

That Sony Trinitron has a yellow composite plug in the front of it. I'm not sure where you are based but if in uk/europe you should use a scart RGB cable with your ps2. If in the USA I'm unsure what connections you have, maybe component? if so component output should be used then s-video if component isn't available. Never composite (yellow phono plug).

No, unfortunately. I do plan on making a gaming room or entertainment room or whatever whenever I I get my own home. So I cant wait for that!

nice set up btw.