By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze vs Rayman Legends

Tagged games:

?

Tropical Freeze 163 64.17%

Rayman Legends 91 35.83%

Total:254

Tough one. DKC is an incredible game and my heart wants it to win but....I think Rayman Origins is a better game. Haven't tried Legends yet. I think Donkey Kong has his work cut out for him.

I'm still going to say Donkey Kong. Why? #ItsNintendo

Around the Network

I have yet to play DK, but legends is an amazing game. Anyone who hasn't should give it a buy!

PSn - greencactaur
Nintendo Switch FC - SW - 5152 - 6393 - 5140 Please feel free to add me :)

DK
Most platforming ges are judged by the characters platforming (duh), I prefer DK's physics over Rayman

Locknuts said:

Legends. Easily. More variety and clever ideas. Not only that but it uses the gamepad and uses it well.

I found the Murphy levels to be extremely boring and rather just play the levels normally. Too bad they had to tack Gamepad functions on the game. 

It's more inovative,has great gamepad use,incredible art direction,addictive gameplay,more variety,a challenges mode and the truly awesome music levels.Iam talking about Legends of course and it's my pick.Tropical freeze played it safe in my opinion.It's a pretty great game but lacks some things that should be there in my opinion.Like more levels and worlds,a completely new engine,true gamepad support and more Kongs would be great too in my opinion.Lanky and Chunky would be a great free dlc.

Around the Network

Tropical Freeze.

Legends had some good ideas but couldnt play it in single player, Tropical freeze is top dog in the platform genre and won't be topped this generation, challenging, great single and local coop play, amazing music and platform design, so yeah Tropical Freeze easily.

legends,because that's the only one I have. lol

I haven't played Tropical Freeze yet ( The soundtrack made me mess my pants though), so I will go with Legends! That game is gorgeous, the music is pretty nice and the gameplay is  great! I personally don't mind Rayman's floaty physics simply because the levels are so much fun! Specially the music levels! They are so creative! I love it! ^v^

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Samus Aran said:
Locknuts said:

Legends. Easily. More variety and clever ideas. Not only that but it uses the gamepad and uses it well.

I found the Murphy levels to be extremely boring and rather just play the levels normally. Too bad they had to tack Gamepad functions on the game. 

I hate babysitting missions at the best of times. But I enjoyed the more challenging Murphy levels.