By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One and Titanfall bundle makes the Microsoft game console a better deal than the PS4

fatslob-:O said:
TheBlackNaruto said:
Value wise it is a better value there is no denying that when you look at the deals. Of course it boils down to opinion and what someone wants. But as far as the value/cost goes if you were to put the PS4 next to this XB1 deal then it is better. No need to argue about it or bring up the past when the PS3 had the better value/cost because it was also true for the PS4 back then.

Just because this isn't making the XB1 SELL better than the PS4, it DOES NOT mean that it is an incorrect statement...geez some defensive folks around here lol....and this is coming from a Sony fan lol.

Nobody here is acting defensive from my side ... It's a known fact that value is determined by consumers. You really can't analyse by price but rather you have to do it by market demand. 

In which you are correct hence the reason I said it boils down to opinion. BUT looking at the side by side without taking ANYTHING else into consideration. Just the price of what is shown for the TF bundle and the PS4 MONENTARY value wise (not sure if I used that correctly lol) the TF XB1 bundle has the better value.

But the consumers still prefer the PS4 which again is fine no one is denying that from what I can see.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Around the Network
rolltide101x said:
Specs > Kinect. I kinda feel sorry for anyone who disputes that.

Guess you aren't the kind that entertains much. Kinect is great for guests and commanding media when company is gathered.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

It's a good deal, but the price of the bundled game shouldn't be taken off the total. Having the option to spend the $60 on a cheaper or different game would be preferred.

@sales2099

That is why both my friends with Kinect on the One and 360 do not use them right?

If someone does not want an Xbox One then the Xbox One would have ZERO value to that person.

Around the Network

I remember laughing at this argument when it was being made in favor of the PS3's wi-fi/bluetooth controllers/Blu-ray player vs. XBOX 360. It's still quite comical. What if I don't want Titanfall? Apparently not everyone does seeing as how only 1/3 of XBOX One owners have it.

rolltide101x said:
@sales2099

That is why both my friends with Kinect on the One and 360 do not use them right?

Well then I must respectfully reiterate my origional comment but props to your friends for at least being prepared for such a moment

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

TheBlackNaruto said:
Value wise it is a better value there is no denying that when you look at the deals. Of course it boils down to opinion and what someone wants. But as far as the value/cost goes if you were to put the PS4 next to this XB1 deal then it is better. No need to argue about it or bring up the past when the PS3 had the better value/cost because it was also true for the PS4 back then.

Just because this isn't making the XB1 SELL better than the PS4, it DOES NOT mean that it is an incorrect statement...geez some defensive folks around here lol....and this is coming from a Sony fan lol.

Why not? When it had the better value, all everyone said was that "it didn't matter. It's still $600. You can get the alternative for cheaper". Same can be said for the Titanfall bundle. "Doesn't matter. It's still $450. You can get the alternative for cheaper"

I only brought up that comparison because of all the flip-floppery going on, in terms of "value" when comparing this gen to last. Not as a means of getting defensive. The article wasn't inaccurate or offensive. Cost wise, the XBone is the better "value" right now (depending on how you look at it. Is it a $450 console with a free game or a $390 console with a $60 game? Considering everyone is calling TF a "free game" in the bundle, I'm going with the former especially since you can't buy a $390 XBone). My point was, if perceived value didn't supercede what you paid out of your pocket when you bought the console last gen, it shouldn't supercede it now. Basically, the article is moot

HipHopGodd said:
I remember laughing at this argument when it was being made in favor of the PS3's wi-fi/bluetooth controllers/Blu-ray player vs. XBOX 360. It's still quite comical. What if I don't want Titanfall? Apparently not everyone does seeing as how only 1/3 of XBOX One owners have it.

That said, 1/3 is a amazing attach rate for any game. Few games are so lucky.

fatslob-:O said:
Too bad it's still getting outsold by the PS4 LOLOL ...

Yup.