By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One and Titanfall bundle makes the Microsoft game console a better deal than the PS4

kirby007 said:

Smeags approved, blame him

I liked

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
kirby007 said:
Brand loyalty=/=value for a consumer

Ohhhhhh your new dat assvatar...

Yeah she's from the OC and now she's on a show called Heart of Dixie. Her name is Rachel Bilson. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

sales2099 said:
BMaker11 said:

How many times did PS3 games say PS3 was more valuable than the 360? Free online, wifi, blu ray, etc. and if you did everything to make the 360 equivalent, the 360 would be $700+.

If "it doesn't matter, what matters is that you can start out gaming at $X" then it should be the same case now. I know this is a Yahoo article, but MS fans really aren't grasping the "shoe on the other foot", "can dish it out but can't take it" aspect of this gen

You'd think we had it easy online when 360 was winning. lol it really wasn't. I dealt with literally several hundreds of PS fans during 360's best years on online parts that aren't filtered by fear/moderation and they were among the worst sore losers I have ever seen. Last place gamers still thinking they were 1st.....I am totally serious with that comment. Sure many buckled and just irrationaly lashed out when I threw around the "dead last" comment one to many times but there were far more fans that kept a smug pretentiousness through it all, before PS3 rightfully took off. Just saying if only your final thought were true. If only ;P

You had to deal with the "worst sore losers" because you were one of the most, if not the most, inflammatory gaming YouTube channel out there. Constantly calling people "dead last" "last place bitch" (let's be real, Mr. MLD), being a hypocrite ("sales don't matter, the meta is better" (Forza vs GT); "meta don't matter, the sales are better" (Gears vs Uncharted)), etc. won't exactly illicit the best responses from people......

Value wise it is a better value there is no denying that when you look at the deals. Of course it boils down to opinion and what someone wants. But as far as the value/cost goes if you were to put the PS4 next to this XB1 deal then it is better. No need to argue about it or bring up the past when the PS3 had the better value/cost because it was also true for the PS4 back then.

Just because this isn't making the XB1 SELL better than the PS4, it DOES NOT mean that it is an incorrect statement...geez some defensive folks around here lol....and this is coming from a Sony fan lol.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

BMaker11 said:
sales2099 said:
BMaker11 said:

How many times did PS3 games say PS3 was more valuable than the 360? Free online, wifi, blu ray, etc. and if you did everything to make the 360 equivalent, the 360 would be $700+.

If "it doesn't matter, what matters is that you can start out gaming at $X" then it should be the same case now. I know this is a Yahoo article, but MS fans really aren't grasping the "shoe on the other foot", "can dish it out but can't take it" aspect of this gen

You'd think we had it easy online when 360 was winning. lol it really wasn't. I dealt with literally several hundreds of PS fans during 360's best years on online parts that aren't filtered by fear/moderation and they were among the worst sore losers I have ever seen. Last place gamers still thinking they were 1st.....I am totally serious with that comment. Sure many buckled and just irrationaly lashed out when I threw around the "dead last" comment one to many times but there were far more fans that kept a smug pretentiousness through it all, before PS3 rightfully took off. Just saying if only your final thought were true. If only ;P

You had to deal with the "worst sore losers" because you were one of the most, if not the most, inflammatory gaming YouTube channels out there. Constantly calling people "last place bitch", being a hypocrite ("sales don't matter, the meta is better (Forza vs GT); meta don't matter, the sales are better (Gears vs Uncharted)), etc. doesn't exactly make people feel all candy and rainbows on the inside......

Hey they didn't have to watch and me doing my thing was only in response to PS2 domination. The circle of life...lol guess I just have to wait another gen to get my turn again. But I learned that many fans truly do place their own self worth on how well something they are passionate about does in the real world. Hence now you see many people play the sales card with much glee, despite the value X1 has at the moment. Truly fascinating business with the psychological effects and the see-saw effect.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network
TheBlackNaruto said:
Value wise it is a better value there is no denying that when you look at the deals. Of course it boils down to opinion and what someone wants. But as far as the value/cost goes if you were to put the PS4 next to this XB1 deal then it is better. No need to argue about it or bring up the past when the PS3 had the better value/cost because it was also true for the PS4 back then.

Just because this isn't making the XB1 SELL better than the PS4, it DOES NOT mean that it is an incorrect statement...geez some defensive folks around here lol....and this is coming from a Sony fan lol.

Nobody here is acting defensive from my side ... It's a known fact that value is determined by consumers. You really can't analyse by price but rather you have to do it by market demand. 

Eh, so I can buy the PS4 and buy a game that I PICK for 460$ and actually play at 1080p or pay 450$ to get a game I do not want at 720p and get a camera I do not want? Tough choice.....

Specs > Kinect. I kinda feel sorry for anyone who disputes that.

fatslob-:O said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

Nobody here is acting defensive from my side ... It's a known fact that value is determined by consumers. You really can't analyse by price but rather you have to do it by market demand. 

No you see that in itself is defensive. The Vita has alot going for it. Better hardware, PS Plus free games, and solid games library. I can say that the Vita is a better value then the 3ds. Doesn't change that the 3ds is kicking its ass. Consumers decide what wins, value is a completely different aspect. You assume consumers think rationally. Many tablets do what a Ipad can do for hundreds cheaper, yet Ipad beasts them all. Brand mindshare, bandwagon hopping, etc. is very much different from the value a product actually poses.

Just admit your playing the see-saw effect. I get it, its your turn to brag so don't pretend to have any "logic" behind your argument. Just say what we are all thinking: "PS4 is selling better and therefore your argument is invalid". It's ok, I was there and now its your turn. But dont pretend to add any substance to your response when there is none.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

rolltide101x said:
Specs > Kinect. I kinda feel sorry for anyone who disputes that.

People don't understand that spec will benefit everybody that bought the machine at end but Kinect just a part of the users and not everybody.