By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Most scary Nintendo bosses.

motherbrain supermetroid

Around the Network

Technically a mini-boss, but Dead Hand, man. Dead Hand.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

I don't know. The bosses aren't that creepy in Nintendo games to me.

Lynel in the originakl TLOZ... they always killed me in 3/4 hit.... 1987 for me

Switch!!!

Everything in the pikmin series, I have a constant feeling of dread when playing those games because anything could fall from the sky and kill half your team in a matter of seconds.

Around the Network

Was Actraiser 2 on SNES a Nintendo game? I can't remember. That game had some creepy ass bosses throughout. Excellent game.

VanceIX said:

Technically a mini-boss, but Dead Hand, man. Dead Hand.

"Don't worry, little kid! Shitting your pants is part of what makes you a.................little kid."

OT: I think I will go with the final boss from Yoshi's Island.. The badass metal music makes everything so much better! =)

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

WagnerPaiva said:
Dunban67 said:
IWATA- def Nintendo's scariest boss

Damn, you beat me to it =/

Yeah, I had the same idea except that I was going to say this guy:

I see we've already got Dead Hand, Andross, and Phanto, but there's another boss from Nintendo games that is subtly creepy:

Chauncey the Spoiled Baby from Luigi's Mansion.

Although not actually that scary by itself, the more you think of it... the more disturbing the whole scene is. You're fighting a demented ghost of a baby, which means that this poor infant died by some means. It's just... creepy and quite disheartening to think about. Luigi's Mansion is such a juxtaposition of ideas but it meshes together so wonderfully. Such a unique series of games.