By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Most scary Nintendo bosses.

What are the most scary boss(es) in a Nintendo game(s) to you that creeped you out as a kid?

Mine are: Waterwraigh and Andross. 

Around the Network

Giygas from Earthbound. There is no more scary boss in a Nintendo game than him!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Anfebious said:
Giygas from Earthbound. There is no more scary boss in a Nintendo game than him!

Spoiler, obviously:

This dude.

Anfebious said:

Being 6 years old and seeing a friend play a fun game.....only to see this!?!

The fuck man!

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

_crazy_man_ said:
Anfebious said:

Being 6 years old and seeing a friend play a fun game.....only to see this!?!

The fuck man!

It's quite weird how this boss fight is so scary but the whole game is funny and happy. It was a very shocking experience the first time I reached the end boss... and that was when I was 12!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network

It was '95 or '96 for me.

I just started my own game via Wii U VC, getting myself lost a lot. ;p

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

The ficking Triceratops from Diddy Kong Racers. I still have nightmares.

_crazy_man_ said:
It was '95 or '96 for me.

I just started my own game via Wii U VC, getting myself lost a lot. ;p

What a coincidence, I just bought it yesterday! I wanted to revive this awesome game! If you need help to advance in the game there is always starmen.net. It has a complete guide of the game.

I remember that giant T-Rex boss in Star Fox: Adventure scared the crap out of me. Mainly because the fight involved me running in circle/hiding and hit the switchs at the right time when he was coming at you. You were powerless and while running you could hear his footsteps getting nearer. It was creepy.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

IWATA- def Nintendo's scariest boss