By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Most scary Nintendo bosses.

Mother fucking Brain

Around the Network

Andross. is a fucking dick! guy freaked me out, specially when he was a brain in the hard mode.

(Andross is the guy from starfox, right?)

Andross was the big flying monkeyhead with a creepy mask his back ... head. 

Atleast it was s SF: adventures

Dead Hand, battling this boss as a kid gave me nightmares.

Death Sword, broken neck, big black sword with a red epigraph, how can you go wrong?

Koloktos, not that scary but his laugh sure gave me the creeps.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Dunban67 said:
IWATA- def Nintendo's scariest boss

Lol, when I saw the thread title, I actually thought it was about Nintendo's IRL bosses.

But if it's about in-game bosses, then the first boss in OoT was pretty scary when some of my friends and I were playing it around the time it was new... The spider thing, I think it's Gohma or something... It was just so epic, dropping eggs after a while, hatching into enemies. After that boss we were prepared for anything though.

Yep.

Around the Network

The lack of images in this thread is the scariest thing of all.

Dunban67 said:

Damn, you beat me to it =/

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

WagnerPaiva said:
Dunban67 said:

Damn, you beat me to it =/

I checked quickly to see if anyone else had put him in the thread yet - I m sure i am not thel only one to think of him for this - Maybe he really IS the scariest boss-  I think so(:

Gilgamesh said:

The lack of images in this thread is the scariest thing of all.

Don't worry, I am your saviour.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Bowser from Yoshi's Island lol.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey