By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global HW+SW, week ending 3/22.

tbone51 said:
pezus said:
inFAMOUS sales will be interesting. I'm expecting around 700k+

Vita keeps rising. Next week could be as high as 80k.

You expect vita #s in japan to be over 52k? 

Isn't it golden week? Definitely  possible.

Edit: Guess thats the week after.

Around the Network

XB1 sales holding relatively strong in the US. PS4 is...well, PS4. Nothing surprises me with that system anymore, lol.

Mike_L said:
random15 said:
Also a lot of people were saying that ps4 supply issues were just an excuse, well I guess iNFAMOUS sold all these ps4. Fanmen you can't have it bothways you have to pick one. Infamous system seller or ps4 supply issues?

I thought it seemed a bit conflicting as well.

Week A: Supply constraints is a bad excuse

Week B: Boost in sales is solely due to better supply

It's so they can keep saying "PS4 has no vidja gaemz"

But we all know that's not true.

So I guess ffx/x-2 didn't help much in the US nor did it sell at all?(for vita)

BMaker11 said:
am I missing something? people keep saying the XBone held over 100k and the PS4 is over 200K.

I'm seeing:

Xbone: USA 74,957, EU 23,037, JP 0 = 97,994
PS4: USA 88,740 EU 72,389 JP 31,516 = 192,645

I guess the remainder is the "other" countries that aren't in the Big 3 region categories.

Around the Network
TreeTurtle said:
Any Canada sales for PS4 after the $450 price boost?

We haven't had much stock. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

sales2099 said:
EB1994 said:
sales2099 said:

sTOCK. ;P

You can keep saying that but stock wasn't the only factor for high sales.

I can and will. We both know it was the #1 factor and Infamous was never a system seller. This game is no game changer to the IP either. So I stand by my opinion.

Oh, that's real convenient. Infamous wasn't a system seller at all. Even though it had 100% more pre-orders than the last Infamous and PS4 owners have been waiting for the first "big" game.....no, Infamous did nothing (your line of logic is like looking at UC1 and saying "Uncharted was never a system seller" then say UC2's impact was negilible and PS3 sales increased for some other reason). It  was purely supply issues. Meaning if demand was met, PS4 would be at just near post Christmas sales weekly?

But Titanfall on the other hand; the completely new, untested IP was definitely the main cause of the XBone's sales jumping to 155k last weeks and the price cuts and bundling had nothing to do with it

=/

vita isn't doing that bad.. world wide..

mM
BMaker11 said:
Mike_L said:
random15 said:
Also a lot of people were saying that ps4 supply issues were just an excuse, well I guess iNFAMOUS sold all these ps4. Fanmen you can't have it bothways you have to pick one. Infamous system seller or ps4 supply issues?

I thought it seemed a bit conflicting as well.

Week A: Supply constraints is a bad excuse

Week B: Boost in sales is solely due to better supply

It's so they can keep saying "PS4 has no vidja gaemz"

But we all know that's not true.

Guess you're right. We just witnessed a new level of hypocrisy. x}

If Vita sell a little better in the west, everything would be more beautiful... Great PS4 bump, infamous and mgs really helped out.