By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global HW+SW, week ending 3/22.

jlmurph2 said:
OttoniBastos said:
Sony said that infamous pre-order crossed the 700k right? so is 800k+ first day a possibility?

Not sure they did. You may be thinking of insiderp

Well,the vgchartz's usa pre-order shows 331k for infmaous.On europe it's probably 300+k too.add Japan + rest of the world and it's very possible that insiderp was right this time.

Around the Network
OttoniBastos said:
jlmurph2 said:
OttoniBastos said:
Sony said that infamous pre-order crossed the 700k right? so is 800k+ first day a possibility?

Well,the vgchartz's usa pre-order shows 331k for infmaous.On europe it's probably 300+k too.add Japan + rest of the world and it's very possible that insiderp was right this time.

Never mind, insiderp said 1 million pre-orders lol that site is such shit.

PS4 doesn't need a system seller, it IS a system seller!

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

jlmurph2 said:
OttoniBastos said:
jlmurph2 said:
OttoniBastos said:

Never mind, insiderp said 1 million pre-orders lol that site is such shit.

Insiderp is worthless, but I don't think it's too crazy for Infamous to have near 1m preorders. There's a lot of PS4 gamers who want a new game to play. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

DA PAWAH OF CERNY n iNFAMOUS. No price cut needed btw ;)

Around the Network

Also a lot of people were saying that ps4 supply issues were just an excuse, well I guess iNFAMOUS sold all these ps4. Fanmen you can't have it bothways you have to pick one. Infamous system seller or ps4 supply issues?

am I missing something? people keep saying the XBone held over 100k and the PS4 is over 200K.

I'm seeing:

Xbone: USA 74,957, EU 23,037, JP 0 = 97,994
PS4: USA 88,740 EU 72,389 JP 31,516 = 192,645

random15 said:
Also a lot of people were saying that ps4 supply issues were just an excuse, well I guess iNFAMOUS sold all these ps4. Fanmen you can't have it bothways you have to pick one. Infamous system seller or ps4 supply issues?

I thought it seemed a bit conflicting as well.

Week A: Supply constraints is a bad excuse

Week B: Boost in sales is solely due to better supply

well thats europe north america and japan, u miss the numbers from the rest of the world

Any Canada sales for PS4 after the $450 price boost?

nice