By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global HW+SW, week ending 3/22.

Speaking of Vita the system has two more system sellers in the next 45 days in Project Diva and SAO. Its per week average in Japan will continue to rise while the new model in the US and Europe should help sales there. So people looking for its demise, or downplay its relative success with sarcastic comments, just prepare for more disappointing weeks ahead.

Around the Network
sales2099 said:
bananaking21 said:
EB1994 said:
sales2099 said:

sTOCK. ;P

You can keep saying that but stock wasn't the only factor for high sales.

when you think about it, PS4 sales increase due to stock is actually a good thing. shows that PS4 doesnt need infamous to sell. infamous just helps it sell a tad more. let him keep downplaying infamous but in doing so he will be saying a great deal about the PS4, which in all honesty, is something rare from sales. 

Well you summed up my thoughts. Yes, I am aware PS4 is so popular it doesn't even need games to sell, which is very commendable.

good thing is has a lot of software then. which shows when you look at that chart. no console would ever be able to sell as good as PS4 if it had little to no games. 

pezus said:
jlmurph2 said:
EB1994 said:
jlmurph2 said:

Sorry im on my phone and have no reason to search for quotes. This comes up in Software sales comparisons when X1 sells more than PS4 in US.

So one region?

You guys sure know how to cherry pick data.

Im not cherry picking anything, im just telling you that when NPD data comes out, people like to throw out the free games as an excuse. 

Excuse for PS4 selling more? Wat

Excuse for PS4 selling less Software even if it sells more Hardware. 

The Second Son has landed!

Good 2nd week for the X1 after the TF launch week.

PS4 has no software and yet sales a crap load of consoles, Wii U has a ton of software and yet sales poorly.

Around the Network

I hope inFamous SS reaches 600-700k !

Sony said that infamous pre-order crossed the 700k right? so is 800k+ first day a possibility?

Good boosts for PS4/XBO.

OttoniBastos said:
Sony said that infamous pre-order crossed the 700k right? so is 800k+ first day a possibility?

Not sure they did. You may be thinking of insiderp

I must admit I am a little disappointed by XB1 numbers...
PS4 is just a beast

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo