Halo 2 26 36.62%

Halo 3 15 21.13%

Halo 3 ODST 1 1.41%

Halo Reach 6 8.45%

Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary 2 2.82%

Halo 4 4 5.63%

Halo: Spartan Assault 0 0%

Total:70

Halo 3 is easily the best one. I was disappointed by 4 so hopefully the Halo game for Xbox One returns to greatness!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
AZWification said:

Halo 3 is easily the best one. I was disappointed by 4 so hopefully the Halo game for Xbox One returns to greatness!

With 343 Industries at the reigns of Halo 5 (and no Bungie), I highly doubt that.

hinch said:
AZWification said:

With 343 Industries at the reigns of Halo 5 (and no Bungie), I highly doubt that.

343 has already said that they've made mistakes and that they have to improve. Halo 4 was their first big game and it was great for what it was, fantastic campaign with a good multiplayer. Bungie hasn't made a good Halo since 3. Halo Reach had shitty multiplayer and completely said fuck the book already written about the fall of reach. ODST was a BS campaign with Firefight as the highlight. Don't put Bungie on a pedastal when they're the ones that sent Halo into this directon. 343 is reviving it.

Surprised less people are going for Halo 3. Best Multiplayer and arguably the best singleplayer IMO.

Halo 1 blew my mind and Halo 2 was just plain stellar. Have to give it to those two.

Around the Network
pokymon90 said:
Surprised less people are going for Halo 3. Best Multiplayer and arguably the best singleplayer IMO.

Most people I know were very underwhelmed by Halo 3.

jlmurph2 said:
hinch said:
AZWification said:

343 has already said that they've made mistakes and that they have to improve. Halo 4 was their first big game and it was great for what it was, fantastic campaign with a good multiplayer. Bungie hasn't made a good Halo since 3. Halo Reach had shitty multiplayer and completely said fuck the book already written about the fall of reach. ODST was a BS campaign with Firefight as the highlight. Don't put Bungie on a pedastal when they're the ones that sent Halo into this directon. 343 is reviving it.

Well, it was origionally Bungie's baby.. and I'll always think of it that way. 343 are just taking over where Bungie left off.

I haven't played Halo 4.. though I heard its a bit of a hit and miss. Multiplayer mostly a miss (or so I hear). Also, disagree on Reach's multiplayer. It was good. Balanced, no perks or any other tripe like that. Maps were also decent. Singleplayer admittedly, was dull.. and story a bit rubbish, but it wasn't bad by any metric. Certainly not for a prequel in that respect. 

prayformojo said:
I was going to engage in this thread until I saw that Halo 4 is winning this poll thus, indicating to me that the majority of people participation in said thread don't have a DAMN clue what they're talking about.

I voted for Halo 4, I played all of them from 2001 onwards.

It has always been this way, the Halo community never agreed on this or that Halo being the best. Deal with it.

Halo 2 is the Best.
Only reason Halo 4 is winning is because its Mass Effect in disguise.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

hinch said:
jlmurph2 said:
hinch said:
AZWification said:

Well, it was origionally Bungie's baby.. and I'll always think of it that way. 343 are just taking over where Bungie left off.

I haven't played Halo 4.. though I heard its a bit of a hit and miss. Multiplayer mostly a miss (or so I hear). Also, disagree on Reach's multiplayer. It was good. Balanced, no perks or any other tripe like that. Maps were also decent. Singleplayer, admittedly was dull.. and story was a bit rubbish but it wasn't bad by any metric. Certainly not for a prequel, in that respect. 

Halo Reach was the FURTHEST thing from balanced and had nothing but BS perks. Armor Lock and that horrible DMR bloom broke the game dude.