By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I'm hyped for Hyrule Warriors

What are you most excited about for the game?

Returning Characters 23 19.01%

Returning boss 6 4.96%

Items 4 3.31%

combat 60 49.59%

Story 18 14.88%

Other 10 8.26%

Total:121
nicktwilight said:
orniletter said:
rutea7 said:
i have to laugh at the hypocrisy of nintendo fans saying that because tecmo koei is working under nintendo the game might be good. PLEASE, what qualification do u have to judge tecmo koei's games? played many?

that's the problem with most nintendo fans, it's the little bubble they live in.

That has nothing to do with hypocrisy.

There are countless examples of Nintendo having a positive effect on the development process of second party games of generally mediocre developers (this doesn´t mean that Omega force is a mediocre developer)

like Metroid Prime, Luigi´s Mansion 2, Eternal Darkness  and countless others.

The condescending tone is uncalled for and you are better than that.

Retro Studios and Next Level games are mediocre developers?You should surely find better examples to support your thoughts.

Retro Studios was a bloated mess of a studio with over 200 people at one point. They were developing more than 4 titles at once and not a single project was in good shape

Until Nintendo stepped in and literally saved Metroid Prime

...as for Next Level Games: Contrast their output under Nintendo with their ....not Nintentendo games: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Next_Level_Games

Their Nintendo games are far better than "Captain America: Super Soldier " and "Transformers: Cybertron Adventures"

Around the Network

I'm looking forward to this, I would buy anything zelda related and I still haven't played any of the dynasty warriors games so this seems like a good place to start and see if I like it, but according to some comments here you must be a hardcore fan of the series to even be slightly interested because otherwise you are just a fanboy... gotta love the condescending attitude

I'm worried about the cahracter roster for this game, one of the best parts about Warriors games is picking from the huge cast of characters. Aside from Link, Ganon, and Zelda I don't really know who they can add. I guess some side characters like Midna and Sheik.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Im hyped, but that hype will crash and burn if theres no online component.

I am not that hyped, but I am happy that Wii U sales will get boosted by 2% in Japan the week that game comes out... Or maybe I am too optimistic with that percentage..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

I'll be ready talk about it when sales comes.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Why do people expect some sort of online component? I didn't even realize that was an expectation of some people.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Doesn't look like my cup of tea, but my little brother is very hyped for it, so he'll buy it and I'll end up giving it a try anyway.

I love Dynasty Warriors and always have, one of my favorite series of all time, that being said nearly every spin off has been pretty average. I think for me my main draw to dynasty warriors is the story and characters, having read the book I always love to see how the re create the battles everytime.

I'll probably have more fun with this than I have with the actual Zelda series. :L