By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - So, Titanfall outsold InFamous 2:1 in UK

OdinHades said:
Still Infamous did move more consoles, did it not?

lol no. Increased shipments moved more consoles. Infamous just happened to be on shelves when it happened ;P

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network

I bought it digitally and so did my friend, so until they take into account digital sales for both Titanfall & Infamous SS, I dont see this sales comparison being worth mentioning. Glad to see both games increased console sales, however saying it as a percentage doesnt mean anything if the previous week had barely any sold. Using % increase is a huge marketing trick. Just give us actual console sold #s.

adriane23 said:
So wait, when they say "week" do they mean just sales on Friday, or an entire 7 days? Last time I checked, Infamous: SS has only been out for 4 days now.

Friday and Saturday for both.

ethomaz said:
adriane23 said:
So wait, when they say "week" do they mean just sales on Friday, or an entire 7 days? Last time I checked, Infamous: SS has only been out for 4 days now.

Friday and Saturday for both.

So they didn't count the Tuesday-Thursday when Titanfall launched?

FIT_Gamer said:

So they didnt' count the Tuesday-Thursday when Titanfall launched?

TF launched in Friday in UK.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

FIT_Gamer said:

So they didnt' count the Tuesday-Thursday when Titanfall launched?

TF launched in Friday in UK.

Ah my mistake, i forget games don't always launch on the same days US/UK.

Lyrikalstylez said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
ethomaz said:
Lyrikalstylez said:
Titanfall will be the next call of Doodey for sure

Ms better scoop this game Ip up before it goes multiplatform!

I think CoD won't day... it will be the next CoD.

Now in terms of sales Destiny will be the next big thing... Bundle + Activision = pushing sales at CoD level.

Titanfall won't be close to that in terms of sales.

how can something that only manages to 2:1 infamouse stand a chance at COD dom, BF4, COD Ghosts, and GTA destroyed these sales a year ago.

Because it's a new Ip and it sold a more than a known Ip 2:1

what does that have to do with my question?

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Since when did the UK become such an important market? There aren't that many people here and sales aren't much to speak about anyway lol!

Squall_Leonhart said:
Since when did the UK become such an important market? There aren't that many people here and sales aren't much to speak about anyway lol!

UK is today the second biggest videogame market in the world... for me it surpassed Japan years ago.

Squall_Leonhart said:

LOL, ~second biggest console market in the world, a lot of users on here are from the UK and sales generally correlate with the US. Stop being so closed minded thinking US is everything.