By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbone with Forza 5 for $399 on Amazon - DEALS OVER SUCKERS

Do you like fruit? if so which one?

Beef 18 40.00%

Chicken 7 15.56%

Pork 1 2.22%

Fish 2 4.44%

Miyamoto 14 31.11%

Hershey 2 4.44%

Total:44
jlmurph2 said:
Aaaaaand its $450 again.

Said to be an error.

Yeah, Kotaku saying that.  Who loses money when these mistakes are made, Amazon I guess?

Around the Network
ICStats said:

Maybe wrong but I am reading this as permanent cut to $450, and a temporary glitch on Amazon that still lets us use the coupon to get it for $400.

Yeah I'm right all the time. ;)

My 8th gen collection

NYANKS said:
jlmurph2 said:
Aaaaaand its $450 again.

Said to be an error.

Yeah, Kotaku saying that.  Who loses money when these mistakes are made, Amazon I guess?

Yeah Amazon. 

lucidium said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
MB1025 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
If this isn't official then I don't understand why all these stores are dropping the price so quickly. Can't believe it's cause the XBO is underperforming because then why wouldn't they be doing this for the Wii U, the console that's truely underperforming? (or maybe they are and I just haven't checked)

Maybe they're trying to get rid of stock on the current model because a new one is gonna be released, perhaps a Kinectless version. I don't know, just theory-ohing here!

Because one retail chain ran a price drop. Once that happened other chains started to price match because they could lose out on a lot of sales.

Well, that's boring! xP
I still wouldn't be surprised to see an official cut announced at E3 though!

With the pricing at its current level theyre going to more or less have to now, "sorry its back to $500 now" isnt going to fly.

Why not? The $450 is clearly a "Limited Time" situation and the $399 was an error.

My bet is $450 for a "limited time" is going to become permanent. After seeing this people won't buy at $500 anymore.

My 8th gen collection

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
lucidium said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
MB1025 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
If this isn't official then I don't understand why all these stores are dropping the price so quickly. Can't believe it's cause the XBO is underperforming because then why wouldn't they be doing this for the Wii U, the console that's truely underperforming? (or maybe they are and I just haven't checked)

Maybe they're trying to get rid of stock on the current model because a new one is gonna be released, perhaps a Kinectless version. I don't know, just theory-ohing here!

Because one retail chain ran a price drop. Once that happened other chains started to price match because they could lose out on a lot of sales.

Well, that's boring! xP

With the pricing at its current level theyre going to more or less have to now, "sorry its back to $500 now" isnt going to fly.

Why not? The $450 is clearly a "Limited Time" situation and the $399 was an error.

Yeah, temporary sales are commonplace, so I doubt anyone's gonna rage or anything.

Einsam_Delphin said:
jlmurph2 said:
lucidium said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
MB1025 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Well, that's boring! xP

Yeah, temporary sales are commonplace, so I doubt anyone's gonna rage or anything.

Oh they won't rage, but they won't buy it either.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

This isn't an official price cut, just amazon moving old stock.