By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How Do You Want Nintendo To Do E3 This Year? <(^_^<)

So how should they do it!?

Like last year! (directs ... 53 19.06%

Traditionally! (press conference) 203 73.02%

Something else! (post explanation) 18 6.47%

Total:274
Einsam_Delphin said:
F0X said:
I want them to not go. None of these gaming conventions are worthwhile anymore... except maybe Gamescom.

Whut!?

Here's my experience with E3 the past several years:
Before E3 - People get really, really hyped over announcements that will never happen
@E3 - Very few things of industry-defining interest get shown. When they do, it's new hardware, which is almost as inevitable and predictable as the next sunrise.
After E3 - Lots of complaining from people who didn't see any new entries in the franchises of their liking.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Around the Network
F0X said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
F0X said:
I want them to not go. None of these gaming conventions are worthwhile anymore... except maybe Gamescom.

Whut!?

Before E3 - People get really, really hyped over announcements that will never happen
@E3 - Very few things of industry-defining interest get shown. When they do, it's new hardware, which is almost as inevitable and predictable as the next sunrise.
After E3 - Lots of complaining from people who didn't see any new entries in the franchises of their liking.

Just ignore those people!

I'd like to see a press conference and I think it is different to a Nintendo Direct because in a Direct you have only two things:

1. trailers

2. Iwata talking about something

In a press conference they can play with our emotions with music, a real show and nostalgia (e.g. the 2011 Zelda Orchestra). We can see Reggie, Miyamoto and the others, not only Iwata. And it's live. Live is always more interesting. Maybe they can't do so many mistakes or so but that's one of the cool things being live.These "Maybe body is ready"-moments happened live on stage and so I want to see a press conference.

I will play these games at the gamescom so I don't care if it is limited to America ;)

I don't hate Microsoft, I don't hate PC,
I don't prefer Sony, I don't prefer Nintendo.
...Ok, I love Nintendo but this is something about tolerance, ok?

I'm a gamer with one of the greatest hobbies and I want to share this greatness with everyone.

Sending ninjas to every haters houses.

Einsam_Delphin said:
F0X said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
F0X said:

Whut!?

Well, I guess I need to not be on VGChartz during E3 time. I now officially appoint you as the new voice of reason.

WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Around the Network

Nintendo showcasing all upcoming games and revealing more games in the works. Maybe even a redesign for the Wii U or rebranding it to emphasize more on The U and less on the Wii.

F0X said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
F0X said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
F0X said:

Whut!?

Well, I guess I need to not be on VGChartz during E3 time. I now officially appoint you as the new voice of reason.

Cool, damage control is always fun! Maybe we should make an official VGChartz damage control team! xD

Einsam_Delphin said:
F0X said:

Cool, damage control is always fun! Maybe we should make an official VGChartz damage control team! xD

We need to have a Damage Control Olympics. Only then will it be recognized as a legitimate sport.

F0X said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
F0X said:

We need to have a Damage Control Olympics. Only then will it be recognized as a legitimate sport.

Hey, I was being serious for once!

After the new info we got......... I Guess they will stick to a direct again.

Pocky Lover Boy!