By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I just realised about users on vgc they are insane in the ***

Zekkyou said:
AZWification said:
Zekkyou said:

It's above your ****

Really?! Do I have a ** as well? What about a *****?

I'm not sure. Take off your ***** and i'll check.

Sure. I will take off my *****!  Just be gentle!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

My *** is not crazy :(

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

too long; didn't read

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

potatoes

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
Jay520 said:

This is a paradox. If a person were to actually read the OP, then Kirby would be wrong. Such a person would have the right to call your title rude and say that they aren't insane. However, based on the conditions of the OP, this would actually be proof that they didn't read the OP.

So no matter what you do, if you post in this thread, you lose. Though that's the case in most Kirby threads, I've observed.

No, anyone who only read the title assumes i said something nasty thus thinks it is rude.
Someone who read the title + OP won't or just say something silly

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Wait insane in the what?

***= tit? sex? bum? vag?

I'm really curious now.

Eye
but fully EOTB

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

AZWification said:
Zekkyou said:
AZWification said:

Really?! Do I have a ** as well? What about a *****?

I'm not sure. Take off your ***** and i'll check.

Sure. I will take off my *****!  Just be gentle!

Jay520 said:

This is a paradox. If a person were to actually read the OP, then Kirby would be wrong. Such a person would have the right to call your title rude and say that they aren't insane. However, based on the conditions of the OP, this would actually be proof that they didn't read the OP.

So no matter what you do, if you post in this thread, you lose. Though that's the case in most Kirby threads, I've observed.

sup jay.

OT: guilty. now whts in the OP?

kirby007 said:

No, anyone who only read the title assumes i said something nasty thus thinks it is rude.
Someone who read the title + OP won't or just say something silly

But if most people did read the title + OP, then wouldn't your title be rude since it would be wrong about most people? Also, if an OP is silly, does that warrant a silly response?