By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I just realised about users on vgc they are insane in the ***

I eat ***'s like you for breakfast.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

I was/am going to start a thread that is like this. I'll sensationalise the title just to explain myself in the actual thread. The issue would be solved if the forum allowed hovering over threads which gave a preview of the text in the OP and not just the title. Many other forums do this.

Hmm, pie.

Machina said:
Your OPs tend to be unintelligible so you can hardly blame them.

Unreadable perhaps, unintelligible never. Those who decipher the rambling are rewarded

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

CleggaZ said:

Around the Network

Could be worse, people could not read anything at all and just blindly comment

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Every time I read one of your threads I am more convinced about it... you need to be a mod.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

This is a paradox. If a person were to actually read the OP, then Kirby would be wrong. Such a person would have the right to call your title rude and say that they aren't insane. However, based on the conditions of the OP, this would actually be proof that they didn't read the OP.

So no matter what you do, if you post in this thread, you lose. Though that's the case in most Kirby threads, I've observed.

I am absolutely bat shit crazy 😊

AZWification said:
Zekkyou said:
AZWification said:

Wow! I had no idea that I even had a ***! It must be a newly discovered body part.

It's above your ****

Really?! Do I have a ** as well? What about a *****?

I'm not sure. Take off your ***** and i'll check.