Are you joining in?

Yes! 40 31.75%

Nope 52 41.27%

Only time will tell 14 11.11%

Show results 18 14.29%

Total:124

For what it's worth, #NintendoRedirect is trending in america now

Around the Network

There are more Miiverse and twitter posts than I expected.

episteme said:
There are more Miiverse and twitter posts than I expected.

I haven't been on miiverse since it started. I noticed about an hour ago that they were in the comments of some of Nintendos facebook posts as well.

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23NintendoRedirect&src=tyah

LOL

Does Iwata even know what Twitter is?

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network
Fusioncode said:
Does Iwata even know what Twitter is?

This is actually a legitimate concern.

Way too diverse...they needed a much more focused movement. If they picked one thing then maybe this whole "movement" wouldn't have been as messy. If you look on Twitter, there are people asking for everything from Turok to VC Crossbuy to new Earthbound to putting Ridley in Brawl.

This whole thing is ugly and instead of being a "movement" of fans, its more of an angry mob...

They should continue the Miiverse campaign for the first Bayonetta game imo.

Nope. This is destined to fail.

Earthbound was successful because there were tens of thousands of Miiverse posts, lots of artwork on the Miiverse, and it was constant. More importantly though, it was something that was in the power of NoE to do. If you want to get NCL to do something, you'd best learn Japanese to even have a hope.

One thing is, someone has to give Nintendo a huge kick. Nintendo has very poor marketing since like 2009. It took them over 8 months to get any new info out for X, and there has not been any videos or information about the new Zelda. Nintendo needs to put some muscle behind giving us what we want to hear and quit their lazy marketing.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.