By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony: PS4 Demand Will Outstrip Supply Into the Summer

Captain_Tom said:
tbone51 said:
Captain_Tom said:
sully1311 said:

The Titanfall bundle is 450 on Amazon, you've just got to use a promo code, thats why it has moved up.

It's $450 at Walmart too.  I hope people realize how bad that is...

i was going to say its not that bad, but has M$ made an announcement yet on sales

They are giving their biggest game yet away free!!!  They should be flying off the shelves, not narrowly beating the PS4 1 week...

i see your point, its as if MK8 was free on WiiU without a Super huge effect!

Around the Network
globalisateur said:

Judging only by Amazon (which is not a perfect stat tool, but still), Sony really focused on US/UK markets.

But even in UK, there are only like 634 Infamous bundles left now...I would hurry I was you living in UK...

- Amazon.fr just has pre-ordersof Watch dogs bundles available in 2 months (Infamous bundles were sold out very fast), 488€ standalone edition available at resellers.
- Amazon.de sold out, you can still buy standalone edition PS4 for 489€ at resellers...

- Amazon.co.jp (Japan) sold out. Well, surprisingly yes.

Apparently only spanish and italy Amazons have PS4 available:
- Amazon.es has still Infamous bundles (but we don't know how many, they block at 20 max), Amazon.it has standalone PS4.

Think the UK got a vey good supply of these at brick & mortar stores so I doubt they'll go down that fast.

Sony will say this for the next five years.

tbone51 said:
Captain_Tom said:
tbone51 said:
Captain_Tom said:
sully1311 said:

The Titanfall bundle is 450 on Amazon, you've just got to use a promo code, thats why it has moved up.

i was going to say its not that bad, but has M$ made an announcement yet on sales

They are giving their biggest game yet away free!!!  They should be flying off the shelves, not narrowly beating the PS4 1 week...

Yup.

Dark_Feanor said:
Captain_Tom said:
sully1311 said:
Dark_Feanor said:
http://www.zoolert.com/videoconsoles/playstation-4/trackers/index.php

3 Days available at Amazon and Best Buy and many other places with bundles...

http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames/ref=sv_vg_11

And now its only 2 position ahead the 499 Titanfall bundle.

And, if you check GameStop pick-up you will find PS4 in every store for every major City in America.

Are we done with "shortages" yet?

It´s 499 at Amazon. Don´t know who you are trying to fool.

Dude I was just at Walmart.  Can you read?

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Captain_Tom said:
tbone51 said:
Captain_Tom said:
sully1311 said:

Actually it would be like if MK8 was included with the WiiU and they lowered the price again by $50

My Walmarts and GameStops have PS4.

VGC have made some pretty narly adjustments in the past. I remember once seeing PSP's sales double for the past 2 years because of European sales not being tracked right.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Dark_Feanor said:
Captain_Tom said:
sully1311 said:
Dark_Feanor said:
http://www.zoolert.com/videoconsoles/playstation-4/trackers/index.php

3 Days available at Amazon and Best Buy and many other places with bundles...

http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames/ref=sv_vg_11

And now its only 2 position ahead the 499 Titanfall bundle.

And, if you check GameStop pick-up you will find PS4 in every store for every major City in America.

Are we done with "shortages" yet?

It´s 499 at Amazon. Don´t know who you are trying to fool.

Tried the promo code yet?