By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - inFamous: Second Son Review Thread

was gonna buy it no matter what

Around the Network
mornelithe said:
OttoniBastos said:
Normchacho said:
OttoniBastos said:
I'm sad because i know polygon and adam sessler will destroy this game! and the metacritic will fall down

Polygon gave it an 85. Adam sessler was upset it was an infamous game.

Well if polygon gave an 8.5 for a ps exclusive this must be the game of generation. 12/10

I'm assuming it's a ploy to try and regain a modicum of credibility when it comes to non-Microsoft games.

Yeah i agree!They were very biased in MS's favor.They probably lost a lot viewers(sony army) with that.Now they're trying to be "nice"

Kinda shocked its holding >80. Predicted 75!

Figgycal said:
celador said:
Figgycal said:
celador said:
Wow critical flop added to the title. That's interesting

I just want to spare us from having 10 different threads saying it is a flop. I'm doing us all a favor here.

In what world is 80 a flop?

It was 79 a moment ago. 80 is indeed not a flop.

A 79 is not a critical flop either, I don't think you know what a critical flop is. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

TheBlackNaruto said:
foodfather said:
Yep, definitely adding this to my sig.

Is that a good or bad thing? And adding what exactly? You confuse me with some of your posts at time sir lol.

It's a bad thing.

Around the Network
TheBlackNaruto said:
foodfather said:

Is that a good or bad thing? And adding what exactly? You confuse me with some of your posts at time sir lol.

He believes it in his mind that's it's a bad thing to have this meta because it didn't score higher than TF. Some people want to ignore the sales on the front page and try to put negative things about PS4 in their sig to feel better about their console of choice..

DerNebel said:
TheBlackNaruto said:
foodfather said:

It's a bad thing.

*shrugs* giving some malicious user some imaginary ammo is no big deal once you learn to ignore them altogether

Blood_Tears said:
TheBlackNaruto said:
foodfather said:

He believes it in his mind that's it's a bad thing to have this meta because it didn't score higher than TF. Some people want to ignore the sales on the front page and try to put negative things about PS4 in their sig to feel better about their console of choice..

Yeah, bt it is only a 81/100. That means the game is no good. It is clearly sig worthy. /s

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

This is expected. I know this game will get more harsh reviews.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Kyuu said:
foodfather said:

If you do that, I will put Fighter Within's Metacritic as my sig!! I warned you bro!

You could just compare it to the X1s exclusive open world game, or if you want to be really pedantic you could compare it to all of the X1s real exclusives and see how it stacks up against them. :D