By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Developer: PS 4 VR Headset is BETTER than Oculus Rift. - First Demos : Thief,EVE....

the-pi-guy said:
Nem said:

Fine... make you silly jokes. This will still fail. Wether you like it or not.

Are you looking forward to having that thing in your head for long periods of time? Are you looking forward to your friends looking at you with that? Are you looking forward at your vision loss? I so... cause you are already beeing blind.

-Bicycle helmets/hats/hoods aren't worn by anyone because people don't like things on our heads.  (In order to complain about this, you need to try it first to see if it is actually a complaint.  It's like complaining about the taste of chocolate without even being in the same room as chocolate.)

-Yes, I always bring my friends into the same room when I play video games so they can watch me.  (Or maybe I don't need to play every game with it on.  Maybe it is something that I'd like to have for some games.  But no, let's pretend that it being announced means that every game ever from now on will have to played with it.)  

-Vision loss is a silly argument, take a look at why that happens before you knock it.  

I don't really get what your issue with this is.  How does this affect you?  

Thats physical protection! Cmon... how did that virtual boy work for you? Such short memories...

Around the Network
Nem said:
the-pi-guy said:
Nem said:

Its inconsequential. Its not tailored to human convinience.

What would you consider human convenience?  

Something that isnt physically taxing and doesnt make you look like a total fool next to your peers.

Like this?

SvennoJ said:
Nem said:
the-pi-guy said:
Nem said:

Its inconsequential. Its not tailored to human convinience.

What would you consider human convenience?  

Something that isnt physically taxing and doesnt make you look like a total fool next to your peers.

Like this?

I retract that definition its apprantly not specific enough.

the-pi-guy said:
Nem said:

Thats physical protection! Cmon... how did that virtual boy work for you? Such short memories...

But this is for enjoyment!  Virtual boy?  Computers are too big, we'll never be able to put them in our pockets or anything.  

What I'm saying is, let's pretend that technology doesn't evolve.  

Its not the same. You have a thing like this that looks and weighs like a pair of glasses? Then it can work. You have a brick in front of your head? Then its not gonna work.

Nem said:

Fine... make you silly jokes. This will still fail. Wether you like it or not.

Are you looking forward to having that thing in your head for long periods of time? Are you looking forward to your friends looking at you with that? Are you looking forward at your vision loss? I guess so... cause you are already beeing blind.

I wear a headset while I game and a lot of people also use headsets. So using those for a long time shouldn't be a problem unless they are exceptionally heavy, which I doubt. How is wearing something on my head more embarrassing than swinging a remote. No comment about the vision loss...

Around the Network

I wonder why so many people are worried about what they look like while playing video games.

At least you don't have to worry about people walking in while taking a closer look at the 'scenery'

I'm so freak'n excited. I've been waiting for this since 2011 when they released the 3d personal viewer.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

@Nem Fapping makes us blind too.

So is MS VR uses the Kinect, were they smarter than Sony by bundling it with XB1 as it will make there VR cheaper?

As now you have to buy Move to use Sony's VR.

gooch_destroyer said:
@Nem Fapping makes us blind too.

I hope thats a joke or else my future is doomed

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850