By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So, Skyward Sword is the best Zelda since Ocarina of TIme

Skyward Sword is the best since Ocarina of Time

Yes 103 71.03%

Si 39 26.90%

Total:142
Wagram said:

It's definitely up there on my top list of Zelda games. Also I think it's better than Ocarina of Time (which I consider to be one of the worst in the series)

Yeah, I went there.

Care to elaborate?

Around the Network

How about this? A link between worlds is the best Zelda since a link to the past?

Check out my site: http://www.agamingwebsite.blogspot.com/

Currently playing: Bayonetta, Destiny (barely), Fantasy Life

Probably Getting: Bravely Second, Devil's Third, Final Fantasy 15, Final Fantasy Explorers, Super Smash Bros U, Star Fox U, The Witcher 3, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Zelda U

gogatsu said:

How about this? A link between worlds is the best Zelda since a link to the past?

I'd say it's my number 10 favorite zelda game. 

WolfpackN64 said:

I still think Twilight Princess is the best Zelda game.

Thought I was the only one :'D

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

KylieDog said:
Between this and the Other M thread we can safely declare Pavolink has a shitty measure of what a good game is.

Everyone enjoys bad games now and then, but nobody is meant to call them good.

It's not cool anymore the hate on those games.

In fact, it's not my problem you cannot enjoy the few/lot features a game can do right.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

For me it was the worst Zelda game ever. And I have played most of the games in the series.

I put Skyward Sword above Ocarina of Time, which has been moved to 4th place. It's truly a one-of-a-kind experience.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

For once, I agree with Pavolink. Only Ocarina tops Skyward Sword.

The motion controlled swordplay made combat immersive and satisfying, the level design was exquisitely clever and elegant, the extension of dungeon-esque puzzles and obstacles into the overworld kept things involving, and the story and characters were the most compelling in the series.

Saying goodbye to Fi actually made me tear up. Dat music.

curl-6 said:

For once, I agree with Pavolink. Only Ocarina tops Skyward Sword.

The motion controlled swordplay made combat immersive and satisfying, the level design was exquisitely clever and elegant, the extension of dungeon-esque puzzles and obstacles into the overworld kept things involving, and the story and characters were the most compelling in the series.

Saying goodbye to Fi actually made me tear up. Dat music.

So sad :(

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Why all the hate for skyward sword? It was fucking awesome

Best boss battles
Best Dungeons (Pirate Ship, Lanaryu minds)
Awesome villain
Creative puzzles
Awesome music
Best set pieces in any zelda