By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox one or PS4- What is a better option right now?

Which one?

PS4 474 68.50%

X1 164 23.70%

hmmm 53 7.66%

Total:691

Easily PS4 as it leads the X1 in every way right now.

Around the Network
Max King of the Wild said:
Titanfall turned out to be just a normal game that didnt justify the hype (think GTA). So no, it doesnt put it up over anything especially since Infamous is releasing Friday

86 metric is average now?

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

PS4, more powerful and future-proof. Get Titanfall for PC or 360.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Too_Talls said:
Titanfall turned out to be just a normal game that didnt justify the hype (think GTA). So no, it doesnt put it up over anything especially since Infamous is releasing Friday

Reading comprehension for the lose

Assuming Money is no issue but I could only get one, I would get a PS4 because I don't expect much diversity from the XB1.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Around the Network
JoeTheBro said:
If the promise of a golden tomorrow is outside the question and we only focus on the here and now, than the Wii U beats both by a country mile.

Exactly.

And if money isnt an issue, most would pick up a high end PC and delay the purchase of a console until they have more exclusives.

If the answer has to be forced between X1 and PS4, I'd go with PS4.

Too_Talls said:

Reading comprehension for the lose

hmm normal = average on this planet.

I have the game, for under a week. I have had an xbox one for over 2 months, I have already played this game almost as much as the other stuff I was pecking at over that time. So yeah hype justified.

You can't please everybody, ofcourse some people wouldn't like it that much and of course there are the trolls who has never touched it (one of those are probably closer that one would think)

So my system has value now. After I got the system I put it on energy conserve mode because I played so rarley but now I have it on standby.

so give me your interpretation of your comment sense I got the wrong idea.

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

Ka-pi96 said:
Right now PS4 is the better option, largely because of the price. Xbox One would only be the better choice if you were really excited for Titanfall and wanted the superior version.

You talking about the PC right?

OP...PS4

Right now I'd say X1.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

It really depends on what you want to play and use it for. Personally I think Microsoft is leading the directions in innovation and the Xbox One is a much more interesting, fun and versatile system. The packed in Kinect, all it's features and abilities make it a no contest in my opinion. Plus, I really like the controller and those feedback triggers.

There are many people that are happy with their gaming system on the PS4. If it has games you like you will have fun.

But honestly, if money isn't an issue, just buy both (or all three) and be happy!

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!