By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Kojima wants Snake in the new Smash Bros., but it’s not likely to happen

I'm gonna goahead and call it now, Snake will be future date DLC.

Around the Network
umegames said:
I'm gonna goahead and call it now, Snake will be future date DLC.

DLC would be the ultimate way to alienate Smash fanbase.

Bman54 said:
How about he put a Metal Gear game on Wii U first.

Nintendo want's Kojima to support Wii U, but that's not likely to happen.

He was in last SSB and Kojima ignored Wii. Nintendo should not give him free advertising without reciprocal support.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Around the Network
Justagamer said:
oniyide said:
Justagamer said:
Sure kojima, put snake in smash bros, get a bunch of free advertisement for a character that will never have an actual game of his own on the console or handheld. If I were Nintendo, I'd tell kojima to go suck a dick.

yeah cause there wasnt a MG game on 3ds, oh wait

Yeah, youre right. A 10+ year old game, that was arguably the worst in the series, so nintendo should go ahead and throw konami a bone and put snake in smash. They should put in every third party character in there too, then. Because those companies actually brought more games. Fact is, metal gear and konami would benefit from this more than nintendo and smash bros would. Didnt the worst selling smash game still sell as much as the best selling metal gear? Just like third parties owe nintendo nothing, nintendo owes them even less, advertise your own character, konami. I can live without snake.

worst in the series, now i know you dont know what you're talking about. So ill just leave it at that, you sound salty anyway. Fact is Konami doesnt need Snake to be in the game lets be real. Hell Konami doesnt even need MG to be on Ninty systems they've been doing fine without them and vice versa.

Personally it doesnt matter if Snake is in the game or not I didnt use him in Brawl as i didnt like him there gameplay wise., BUT the emotionally "its not fair, boohoo" responses are out of control

Justagamer said:
oniyide said:
Justagamer said:
Sure kojima, put snake in smash bros, get a bunch of free advertisement for a character that will never have an actual game of his own on the console or handheld. If I were Nintendo, I'd tell kojima to go suck a dick.

yeah cause there wasnt a MG game on 3ds, oh wait

Yeah, youre right. A 10+ year old game, that was arguably the worst in the series, so nintendo should go ahead and throw konami a bone and put snake in smash. They should put in every third party character in there too, then. Because those companies actually brought more games. Fact is, metal gear and konami would benefit from this more than nintendo and smash bros would. Didnt the worst selling smash game still sell as much as the best selling metal gear? Just like third parties owe nintendo nothing, nintendo owes them even less, advertise your own character, konami. I can live without snake.

MGS3 was easily the best in the series. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

I agree with others that Simon Belmot deserves to be in Smash way more than Snake.

Snake is my main character in SSBB, ahead of Marth, Pikachu, and Lucario. Snake has as much chance of being in SSB4 as MGS5 has on WiiU.