By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Kojima wants Snake in the new Smash Bros., but it’s not likely to happen

Why isn't Toad in Smash or Cranky Kong?

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Around the Network
oniyide said:
Justagamer said:
oniyide said:
Justagamer said:
Sure kojima, put snake in smash bros, get a bunch of free advertisement for a character that will never have an actual game of his own on the console or handheld. If I were Nintendo, I'd tell kojima to go suck a dick.

yeah cause there wasnt a MG game on 3ds, oh wait

Yeah, youre right. A 10+ year old game, that was arguably the worst in the series, so nintendo should go ahead and throw konami a bone and put snake in smash. They should put in every third party character in there too, then. Because those companies actually brought more games. Fact is, metal gear and konami would benefit from this more than nintendo and smash bros would. Didnt the worst selling smash game still sell as much as the best selling metal gear? Just like third parties owe nintendo nothing, nintendo owes them even less, advertise your own character, konami. I can live without snake.

worst in the series, now i know you dont know what you're talking about. So ill just leave it at that, you sound salty anyway. Fact is Konami doesnt need Snake to be in the game lets be real. Hell Konami doesnt even need MG to be on Ninty systems they've been doing fine without them and vice versa.

Yes, I am a bit salty, I'm all sweaty from working in my yard most of the day... How'd you know? Besides that, saying part 3 is the worst in the series makes me salty? Ok! I didn't like hunting for alligator and that crap to make food for snake to eat, and the gameplay was tired by that point, and it would seem that konami thinks the gameplay was tired too that's why they changed the phantom pain so much, they're updating a tired franchise.... Sooooo sorry if my OPiNION of mgs3 makes you unhappy, or "salty", get over it, your going to get your blood pressure up...

We do know that Simon Belmost isnt anywhere CLOSE to the popularity of Snake right?

Justagamer said:
oniyide said:
Justagamer said:
oniyide said:
Justagamer said:
Sure kojima, put snake in smash bros, get a bunch of free advertisement for a character that will never have an actual game of his own on the console or handheld. If I were Nintendo, I'd tell kojima to go suck a dick.

Yeah, youre right. A 10+ year old game, that was arguably the worst in the series, so nintendo should go ahead and throw konami a bone and put snake in smash. They should put in every third party character in there too, then. Because those companies actually brought more games. Fact is, metal gear and konami would benefit from this more than nintendo and smash bros would. Didnt the worst selling smash game still sell as much as the best selling metal gear? Just like third parties owe nintendo nothing, nintendo owes them even less, advertise your own character, konami. I can live without snake.

worst in the series, now i know you dont know what you're talking about. So ill just leave it at that, you sound salty anyway. Fact is Konami doesnt need Snake to be in the game lets be real. Hell Konami doesnt even need MG to be on Ninty systems they've been doing fine without them and vice versa.

Yes, I am a bit salty, I'm all sweaty from working in my yard most of the day... How'd you know? Besides that, saying part 3 is the worst in the series makes me salty? Ok! I didn't like hunting for alligator and that crap to make food for snake to eat, and the gameplay was tired by that point, and it would seem that konami thinks the gameplay was tired too that's why they changed the phantom pain so much, they're updating a tired franchise.... Sooooo sorry if my OPiNION of mgs3 makes you unhappy, or "salty", get over it, your going to get your blood pressure up...

Yeah you frustrated. You're not salty cause you dont like 3, thats an but you are salty because you seem to think Konami/Kojima wronged you in some way. The long posts prove that.

Snake never belonged in SB in the first place. His character didn't fit, and his moveset was awkward and sucked, IMO. The dream, and more appropriate choice, would have been classic Simon Belmont, with a cool CV stage, and a shit-ton of sweet, sweet CV soundtrack to unlock. THAT would have been awesome, and would still be awesome. If they were to have any Konami characters, Simon should be it, and since Konami owns/killed off poor beloved Hudson Soft, I'd say Bomberman as well. Both have major ties to Nintendo, whereas Snake really didn't. People only remember the Metal Gear games on NES for not being good ports.

Around the Network
oniyide said:
Justagamer said:
oniyide said:
Justagamer said:
oniyide said:
Justagamer said:

Yeah you frustrated. You're not salty cause you dont like 3, thats an but you are salty because you seem to think Konami/Kojima wronged you in some way. The long posts prove that.

Yeah, "you" right. But, its you thats mad, that was obvious by your first response, salty boy. Lol, now, go be all mad, lol. Ill try to be more politically correct toward metal gear, so as to not make you cry.... heres a tissue.

And try to make your responses to me a little more coherent. Half of it doesnt make sense. And also, i actually own all the systems, so how could they have wronged me? You just come off as a defensive fanboy, sorry.

leyendax69 said:
Snake coming to All Stars 2 confirmed :P

I doubt it.  Not that Snake wouldn't have a chance in the game, only that I doubt there'd be a Playstation All Stars 2.  I'm sure the pos studio Superbot Entertainment made sure there's no chance of a second one coming out. 

While we are here, give me Oni Link on smash bros...

Theres no point, snake is hardly big on Nintendo consoles these days.

kupomogli said:
leyendax69 said:
Snake coming to All Stars 2 confirmed :P

I doubt it.  Not that Snake wouldn't have a chance in the game, only that I doubt there'd be a Playstation All Stars 2.  I'm sure the pos studio Superbot Entertainment made sure there's no chance of a second one coming out. 

I don't know about that. Yoshida did say he hopes they (Sony) make another one. He hinted though that they would use a different team probably and it would be different from PASBR.