Infinite Undiscovery
Lost Planet
Eternal Sonata
Ridge Racer 6
Ninja Gaiden 2

etc.
etc.
etc.

all exclusive or timed exclusive and released within the first few years. IMO even as a mainly western gamer, already enough reason to buy a 360.

Around the Network
VanceIX said:

In video games I agree, Japan doesn't like most western games, but neither do I tbh. Like, over 70% are mindless shooters. In other cases, Japan is in no way against non Japanese things. Just because a country supports its culture and companies doesn't mean it rejects other cultures. 

To clarify I do believe that many Japanese gamers dislikes a lot of western games but that has more to do with the actual games, not the fact that they were developed by western studios.

forest-spirit said:
VanceIX said:

In video games I agree, Japan doesn't like most western games, but neither do I tbh. Like, over 70% are mindless shooters. In other cases, Japan is in no way against non Japanese things. Just because a country supports its culture and companies doesn't mean it rejects other cultures. 

To clarify I do believe that many Japanese gamers dislikes a lot of western games but that has more to do with the actual games, not the fact that they were developed by western studios.

Gotcha. I was mostly referring to BeElite, just commented on the entire chain because for some reason I thought it made sense at the time :P

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

VanceIX said:
forest-spirit said:
VanceIX said:

Gotcha. I was mostly referring to BeElite, just commented on the entire chain because for some reason I thought it made sense at the time :P

Forest spirit was also being slightly sarcastic because GTA5 sold extremely well and was the top selling console game in Japan last year.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.