FFV 6 2.16%

FFVI 60 21.58%

FFVII 69 24.82%

FFVIII 32 11.51%

FFIX 37 13.31%

FFX 52 18.71%

Total:278

You are missing a ton of them there...

Final Fantasy Tatics in particular, could have been picked many. Four Heros of Light/ Bravery Default are also very good.

Around the Network

VII, Tactics, IX, & VI are all in the running. It really depends on my mood at the time xD

After playing FF7 I couldn't play any other FF game. It was that good.

I'll be the odd one. FF VIII. Yes 8! :P

FF7
FF8
FF9
FF10
FF12
FF6
FF5
FF4

Around the Network

I love how FFXII & FFXIII+ are missing from the poll

My 8th gen collection

FF 7 & 8 are my favorites, but I haven't played 6 and before.

My 8th gen collection

VII, then IX, then XII.

Granted, to be taken with some salt since I've only played a total of seven games in the series, only four to completion. I never actually finished XII, but I've probably sunk 100+ hours into it, and the only other games in the series I've finished (VIII and XIII) were too below par for me to even consider.

I believe in honesty, civility, generosity, practicality, and impartiality.

XIII, XIII-2, X, IX, and Crisis Core are my favorite

Mythmaker1 said:
VII, then IX, then XII.

Granted, to be taken with some salt since I've only played a total of seven games in the series, only four to completion. I never actually finished XII, but I've probably sunk 100+ hours into it, and the only other games in the series I've finished (VIII and XIII) were too below par for me to even consider.

I openly state that all FF games after 10 are crap, but the one I'm least comfortable saying that about is 12, I've honestly never played it. Only one of the main series I've not played. Why? Because I'm not an airplane. The analogue controls where so very terrible I honestly couldn't play it. Both axis are reversed making a game with real time combat out and out impossible for me. The worst part of all, if there was an option in the game to switch this off, there's every chance I'd have loved this game which I've heard is actually pretty damn good... but no, it remains the only untouchable FF game for me.