By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gamers cannot connect to Titanfall

As a Sony fan this is common now a days. When a new game comes out the servers tend to not be up to snuff. Give it some time it will even it's self out. Enjoy titanfall ladies and gentleman, hopefully I can get my hand on the game in the next coming months.

Around the Network
FlamingWeazel said:
method114 said:
Krill said:
Nate4Drake said:
Krill said:
This thread is reporting an issue that was fixed even before the thread was started. I know certain Sony fans are trying really hard to pick holes in the latest Xbox One game but this behaviour, like down voting Titanfall on metacritic with '0' rated reviews, is really immature.

For the OP; it's a game that you can't play because it doesn't run on the console you chose. It shouldn't matter to you if it's great or if it sucks. Let it go, for your own sanity.

Well, I don't know him or if he has a good PC; I have a PC based on a GTX 680 which squash Xbone.   So, I'm considering to buy it on PC and I'm waiting for my best friends thoughts. I do care if it's great or if it sucks even if I don't have an Xbone.  I own a 360, but having that PC the choice is obvious.

I have a PC that would 'squash' either XBox One or PS4 in terms of specs, but will be getting it for XBox. The benefits of playing on a console outweigh the raw power that the PC offers in my opinion.

Yea I used to be PC gamer but after joining IT and wanting to get more of a sinlgle player experience I switched to consoles. Plus I love being able to lay down on my couch and play games while I smoke my wacky tobacky. I can use a controller on the PC but I'd rather not get dominated by all the PC players.

I sit on the couch with a  big screen tv all the time on PC, nothing new, and can even still use a wireless keyboasrd and mouse or gamepad.

I'm not talking about sitting on my couch I mean laying on my couch. I don't see how you could lay on your couch. Where are you putting the mouse at? I don't see how I could possibly have enough room for a keyboard and mouse on my couch and move freely in games. I'm sure it's doable but I also want to be comfy as well. I've tried doing it with my HTPC and it doesn't work it's to uncomftorable.

RG3Hunna said:
As a Sony fan this is common now a days. When a new game comes out the servers tend to not be up to snuff. Give it some time it will even it's self out. Enjoy titanfall ladies and gentleman, hopefully I can get my hand on the game in the next coming months.

This has been happening this multiplayer games were invented the more popular they are the more problems you will have on launch day. I remember my friends in WOW quit playing on a server when they had levle 43 characters (high at the time) because they had a waiting que every single day.

Mr Puggsly said:
wick said:
I find it sad how many people in this thread are saying "expected" and "it will be patched, no problem".

This is the biggest problem in the gaming industry. 90% of the consumers are willing to accept mediocrity.

EA have been called out on this numerous times with their online games. The Sims, Battlefield 4 and now Titanfall.

When people pay money for a brand new product they should expect it to work, not make excuses for a multi-million dollar company that is quite happy to shit all over its "fans" because they'll defend it through thick and thin through some kind of sick brand loyalty.

But the game is working and its launch day.

People need to stop buying games at launch if they find these problems unacceptable.

You mean it's working after a patch for some?

Maybe instead of blaming people for buying products we could blame the companies who release unfinshed products??

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

The OP is right... you can't login in Live... it is not even Titanfall.

http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-live-status

lol at the guys saying "I played dozen of hours without issues" lol

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

The OP is right... you can't login in Live... it is not even Titanfall.

http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-live-status

lol at the guys saying "I played dozen of hours without issues" lol

It's official then.

This is why the outcry against Microsoft after E3 was so large. No matter how good your servers are, there are almost always going to be issues with such a large game launch.

EA

celador said:
This is why the outcry against Microsoft after E3 was so large. No matter how good your servers are, there are almost always going to be issues with such a large game launch.

Pretty sure it had more to do with the DRM but I see your point.

method114 said:
celador said:

Pretty sure it had more to do with the DRM but I see your point.

Well yes, it was one of multiple concerns people had, and clearly they were right to be.