By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gamers cannot connect to Titanfall

http://www.buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/gamers-cant-connect-to-titanfall-and-they-are-not-happy

This is why Reviews before launch in a closed environment should be discarded. If this was PSN people would be having a field day, many people cannot play TF on PC or xone right now, Respawn have already launched 2 patches server side to try and fix the issue. The cloud is more PR speak, this happens to everyone and showcases why cloud and online gaming has a very long ways to go.

http://www.nowgamer.com/news/2315492/titanfall_how_to_fix_initializing_attempting_connection_issues.html

Around the Network

Anyone who is surprised this is happening is kinda stupid

Not surprised.

I'm the opposite of shocked.

I've never experienced a major online game that didn't have problems at launch.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

kowenicki said:
FlamingWeazel said:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/gamers-cant-connect-to-titanfall-and-they-are-not-happy

This is why Reviews before laucnh in a closed environment should be discarded. If this was PSN people would be having a field day, many people cannot play TF on PC or xone right now, Respawn have already launched 2 patches server side to try and fix the issue. The cloud is more PR speak, this happens to everyone and showcases why cloud and online gaming ahs a very long ways to go.

Like you are now you mean...?

You are obsessed with titanfall arent you.

Massive selling game all playing online immediately.  Must mean it is a huge success.

Thanks for highlighting this.

Someone is awfull defensive. I never pointed at TF, just this problem as a whole and specifically said this happens to EVERYONE, funny how you take it as a slgith and get all defensive, relax. Fact is people are quick to point at PSn and act like this never happens with xbox, but it does, I know I had a 360 for 3 years.

massive selling?? Where? I doubt TF sells that much, not surprising high pre-orders on one, game starved same with infamous, will drop quick.

Around the Network
FlamingWeazel said:
kowenicki said:
FlamingWeazel said:

This is why Reviews before laucnh in a closed environment should be discarded. If this was PSN people would be having a field day, many people cannot play TF on PC or xone right now, Respawn have already launched 2 patches server side to try and fix the issue. The cloud is more PR speak, this happens to everyone and showcases why cloud and online gaming ahs a very long ways to go.

Like you are now you mean...?

You are obsessed with titanfall arent you.

Massive selling game all playing online immediately.  Must mean it is a huge success.

Thanks for highlighting this.

Someone is awfull defensive. I never pointed at TF, just this problem as a whole and specifically said this happens to EVERYONE, funny how toy take it as a slgith and get all defensive, relax.

massive selling?? Where? I doubt TF sells that much, not surprising high pre-orders on one, game starved same with infamous, will drop quick.

The problem is you started being defensive. Instead of posting the news you had to drag the console war BS into once again. What does PSN have to do with this?

The problem here is your current gimmick with this console war BS. Calm down and grow up.

Poor gamers. I just played for two hours.

^ ironic, i am calm, you however are not. Take your own advice.

How did I know this would be started by a Sony fan. We already have two threads about this on the main page, both started by sony fans. Seriously guys, got no games to play on your own machine?

Moderated - Kresnik.

This is why I like SP with my MP games... Is it hosted by EA servers or MS cloud? Cause if its cloud then MS needs to start worrying >_>