By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gamers cannot connect to Titanfall

Been playing since 6:30AM with absolutely no problems.

Around the Network
J_Allard said:
My son has been playing for a couple hours now and I have watched him on twitch a few times.

He should be greatful to have you as a father!

Krill said:
This thread is reporting an issue that was fixed even before the thread was started. I know certain Sony fans are trying really hard to pick holes in the latest Xbox One game but this behaviour, like down voting Titanfall on metacritic with '0' rated reviews, is really immature.

For the OP; it's a game that you can't play because it doesn't run on the console you chose. It shouldn't matter to you if it's great or if it sucks. Let it go, for your own sanity.

Well, I don't know him or if he has a good PC; I have a PC based on a GTX 680 which squash Xbone.   So, I'm considering to buy it on PC and I'm waiting for my best friends thoughts. I do care if it's great or if it sucks even if I don't have an Xbone.  I own a 360, but having that PC the choice is obvious.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Krill said:
This thread is reporting an issue that was fixed even before the thread was started. I know certain Sony fans are trying really hard to pick holes in the latest Xbox One game but this behaviour, like down voting Titanfall on metacritic with '0' rated reviews, is really immature.

For the OP; it's a game that you can't play because it doesn't run on the console you chose. It shouldn't matter to you if it's great or if it sucks. Let it go, for your own sanity.

Odd considering I can play on My pc like I did the beta........not worth 60 for me, I can also go out and buy an x1 in stores if I want, dont want one. There goes that.

DerNebel said:
FlamingWeazel said:
DerNebel said:
FlamingWeazel said:

Those are what you call facts.

No, those are what you call opinions and assumptions.

You assume that the games sales won't be massive and that they'll drop quick and in your opinion (which is probably pretty worthless since you haven't played the game) the game plays like any other online shooter.

That assuming.....I played the beta on origin. Plus reviews also pretty much say the same thing.

Fine so you've played it, fair enough, I'm sure you approached the beta with an open mind looking at the attitude you've displayed towards the game in the past months... Also reviewers said that Titanfall plays like any other online game? Where?

?? Odd question of course I did, who wouldnt want another great game to play? More good games the better. Reviews are easy to find on meta, numerous mention lack of originality, nothing new but well made and refined.etc....read them. It also lacks game modes and content for a MP only game.

Around the Network
Spankey said:

good morning all
what? an online only game has connection issues at launch?
not worth waking up for imo
brb sleep

But the cloud BS?

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

Krill said:
Robbie2010 said:
The real question is what is the resolution and fps of that connecting screen?

I'm sure you will correct me if I'm wrong here, but I think it runs better on the XBox One than the PS4.

FATALITY said:
Spankey said:

good morning all
what? an online only game has connection issues at launch?
not worth waking up for imo
brb sleep

But the cloud BS?

I don't think that word means what you think it means. A lot of people in this thread seem utterly oblivious to cloud technology in games. For starters, just to make it real simple, they've already rolled out multiple updates just for this issue today. And we as gamers had no idea because the game just updates itself. There's you a nice benefit of dat cloud right there.

Nate4Drake said:
Krill said:

Well, I don't know him or if he has a good PC; I have a PC based on a GTX 680 which squash Xbone.   So, I'm considering to buy it on PC and I'm waiting for my best friends thoughts. I do care if it's great or if it sucks even if I don't have an Xbone.  I own a 360, but having that PC the choice is obvious.

I have a PC that would 'squash' either XBox One or PS4 in terms of specs, but will be getting it for XBox. The benefits of playing on a console outweigh the raw power that the PC offers in my opinion.

They couldn't stand the launch of garden warfare, a game to close to 0 hype on it, of course titanfall would fail. Props EA, you are again in my expectations.

"Hardware design isn’t about making the most powerful thing you can.
Today most hardware design is left to other companies, but when you make hardware without taking into account the needs of the eventual software developers, you end up with bloated hardware full of pointless excess. From the outset one must consider design from both a hardware and software perspective."

Gunpei Yoko

FlamingWeazel said:
Krill said:

Odd considering I can play on My pc like I did the beta........not worth 60 for me, I can also go out and buy an x1 in stores if I want, dont want one. There goes that.

LOL, not worth 60 to you, but you've already invested your time to make more than 60 posts about this game TODAY!!!.  I think you are a closet XBox fan.