By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gamers cannot connect to Titanfall

Well, think of it this way- If people are having connection issues, they can just play the single playe....

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

Around the Network

Just a question.... you can play offline games on Xbone without login in Live?

wick said:
I find it sad how many people in this thread are saying "expected" and "it will be patched, no problem".

This is the biggest problem in the gaming industry. 90% of the consumers are willing to accept mediocrity.

EA have been called out on this numerous times with their online games. The Sims, Battlefield 4 and now Titanfall.

When people pay money for a brand new product they should expect it to work, not make excuses for a multi-million dollar company that is quite happy to shit all over its "fans" because they'll defend it through thick and thin through some kind of sick brand loyalty.

If only more people would finally get this.

Respawn yesterday say all Titanfall instability is Microsoft Azure issue...

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/03/10/respawn-titanfalls-server-stability-is-in-microsofts-azure-ha/

@ethomaz --- Yea you can . the online thing you can't do is not play online

Around the Network

Mmm I had no problems I played for 4 hours

Oh wow, a highly anticipated online multiplayer FPS is having hiccups at launch... what a surprise.

Imagine the shock on PS4 owners' faces when they try to play Destiny later this year.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Not related but Brazilians players are suffering lags due ISP is routing you through Miami.

DAT Brasilian Azure

I'm not having a problem,.............just putting that out there.

And I'm outside the usa being routed through miami as well.

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

After 7 hours I still can't connect to TF servers with my PS3. I don't know what's happening OAO