By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gamers cannot connect to Titanfall

It is not isolated anymore...

Around the Network

@ethomaz -- do you think xbox live got hacked hence why its down for a long time?

dane007 said:
@ethomaz -- do you think xbox live got hacked hence why its down for a long time?

No. I don't think anything close to hack happened.

There is some issues caused (I guess) due the increase in the live activity but MS is having a hard time to find what is wrong.... they didn't have a ETA yet... you have a ETA when you know the cause and already have a solution so you give the ETA that means how much time the solution will be implemented to fix the issue.

MS didn't know what is happening right now.

Edit - Another update...

"12/03/2014 00:04:05 GMT:

We're receiving reports that some Xbox members are unable to sign in to Xbox Live. We are working very hard right now to get you back online. We appreciate your patience while we investigate this issue. We'll update you again in 30 minutes." 

FlamingWeazel said:
J_Allard said:
FlamingWeazel said:
J_Allard said:
FlamingWeazel said:
J_Allard said:
FlamingWeazel said:

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2014/03/11/xbox-ones-live-core-services-limited-not-titanfalls-fault

Not just isolated effecting live all together now, although TF not the cause just xbox live issues in general.

It is still isolated. The article even says so. I just logged off and my 6 year old logged on PvZ just fine.

Yes because you and your son = world.

Article: "some users" So you're saying you don't understand what isolated is? Ok.

If it was isolated it would not be on IGN, major nelson would not be saying it has gone on a lot longer then anticipated and core services are effected, its not massive widespread but its hardly isolated. 2 of my xbox friends have not been able to use live for hours.

Cool, did you call these buddies up and ask them if they could connect? Because all 4 accounts on my consoleand all 4 other ppeople I played Titanfall with can connect fine. Aka isolated issues.

4 people wow...it's not isolated, isolated incidents dont effect al;l core live services and do not get reported on major game sites.

I like how you scoff at my anecdotal evidence of 4 (was actually 8 but who is counting) accounts working fine, right after you presented evidence of 2 being affected. I don't know how you're seeing this as anything other than isolated issues for some users and frankly I don't care anymore. You're going tohave your spin so go ahead.

J_Allard said:

I like how you scoff at my anecdotal evidence of 4 (was actually 8 but who is counting) accounts working fine, right after you presented evidence of 2 being affected. I don't know how you're seeing this as anything other than isolated issues for some users and frankly I don't care anymore. You're going tohave your spin so go ahead.

I have more then anecdotal though IGN, MAjor nelson Xbox support, any other game site many cannot even log in. MS admits there is a service issue yet you still argue, LOL. It is effecting many.

Around the Network

Even Arthur Gies is saying the sign-in issues are big deal...

Saying its an isolated issue = arguing the issue doesn't exist. Brilliant insight, per usual.

This is why IMO every game should have some sort of offline gameplay, even if it's just the regular MP against just bots.

power of the cloud

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
J_Allard said:
Saying its an isolated issue = arguing the issue doesn't exist. Brilliant insight, per usual.

It's not isolated.