By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gamers cannot connect to Titanfall

J_Allard said:
FlamingWeazel said:

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2014/03/11/xbox-ones-live-core-services-limited-not-titanfalls-fault

Not just isolated effecting live all together now, although TF not the cause just xbox live issues in general.

It is still isolated. The article even says so. I just logged off and my 6 year old logged on PvZ just fine.

Yes because you and your son = world.

Around the Network

Since this is a result of a load on the Live services and not Titanfall, this could be a great thing for Xbone owners. Hopefully it convinces MS to open up preloading new release games. Would have alleviated tons of traffic on Live right now.

@Allard --- how many people do you see logged in for titanfall? I know some games you can see that figure.

Yeap... seems like Live is the issue... not Titanfall.

New update... well they just change the time and description.

"11/03/2014 23:38:14 GMT:

Unable to sign in to Xbox Live? We're on it! Our team will be hard at work until this issue is fixed and you are back online! Thanks for your patience while we work. We'll continue to update you right here every 30 minutes until the issue is mitigated."

Around the Network
FlamingWeazel said:
J_Allard said:
FlamingWeazel said:

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2014/03/11/xbox-ones-live-core-services-limited-not-titanfalls-fault

Not just isolated effecting live all together now, although TF not the cause just xbox live issues in general.

It is still isolated. The article even says so. I just logged off and my 6 year old logged on PvZ just fine.

Article: "some users" So you're saying you don't understand what isolated is? Ok.

wick said:
I find it sad how many people in this thread are saying "expected" and "it will be patched, no problem".

This is the biggest problem in the gaming industry. 90% of the consumers are willing to accept mediocrity.

EA have been called out on this numerous times with their online games. The Sims, Battlefield 4 and now Titanfall.

When people pay money for a brand new product they should expect it to work, not make excuses for a multi-million dollar company that is quite happy to shit all over its "fans" because they'll defend it through thick and thin through some kind of sick brand loyalty.

So true!!!  When your paying full price for online only.  That online best freaking work perfect the second you fire up that game for the very first time.

Shit like this should be unacceptable. 

it be liek going its ok my game crashes alot, the will eventually patch it its to be expected there massive screen tearing for the first week or month.

J_Allard said:
FlamingWeazel said:
J_Allard said:
FlamingWeazel said:

Article: "some users" So you're saying you don't understand what isolated is? Ok.

If it was isolated it would not be on IGN, major nelson would not be saying it has gone on a lot longer then anticipated and core services are effected, its not massive widespread but its hardly isolated. 2 of my xbox friends have not been able to use live for hours.

FlamingWeazel said:
J_Allard said:
FlamingWeazel said:
J_Allard said:
FlamingWeazel said:

If it was isolated it would not be on IGN, major nelson would not be saying it has gone on a lot longer then anticipated and core services are effected, its not massive widespread but its hardly isolated. 2 of my xbox friends have not been able to use live for hours.

Cool, did you call these buddies up and ask them if they could connect? Because all 4 accounts on my consoleand all 4 other ppeople I played Titanfall with can connect fine. Aka isolated issues.

J_Allard said:
FlamingWeazel said:
J_Allard said:
FlamingWeazel said:
J_Allard said:
FlamingWeazel said:

Cool, did you call these buddies up and ask them if they could connect? Because all 4 accounts on my consoleand all 4 other ppeople I played Titanfall with can connect fine. Aka isolated issues.

4 people wow...it's not isolated, isolated incidents dont effect al;l core live services and do not get reported on major game sites.