By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - titanfall metcritic user reviews

Kinda funny and at the same time incredibly sad the effort some of the nintendo and Sony fans go to in order to downrate the competitions games (yes I am sure their are some sad MS fans that do it too). They don't even try to hide their bias, for example you have Mrpops238 giving it a zero and commenting on the low resolution while at the same time rating KillZone Shadowfall a 10 lol. oh well it was to be expected, just sad.

Around the Network

Theres nothing you can do about it. It should balance itself out in a couple days.

Yes I agree with you, some people on the internet ruin websites like IMDb and Metacritic. Just because they for some reason choose to hate on a movie or a game they will do anything to bring its score down. :(

I don't really like any FPS on console but I would never go to Metacritic to rate Halo, CoD or Killzone or any game a 0(zero), it's just pointless and stupid.

And the same people that do that, they always tend to rate games they like 10 and games they hate 0. There's nothing in-between. Just awesome or awful. Truly a black and white world for them.

Every fanbase does this with every major release. Why is this a thread?

nanarchy said:

Kinda funny and at the same time incredibly sad the effort some of the nintendo and Sony fans go to in order to downrate the competitions games (yes I am sure their are some sad MS fans that do it too). They don't even try to hide their bias, for example you have Mrpops238 giving it a zero and commenting on the low resolution while at the same time rating KillZone Shadowfall a 10 lol. oh well it was to be expected, just sad.

Nothing to say about those that are voting 10/10?

Around the Network

So much hype is bound to create a backlash, especially from people who are sick of multiplayer FPSs. Going as far as giving a negative rating on Metracritic or Amazon is a bit much though. I'd hate to see what happens if the servers go down. The meltdown will be legendary.

DucksUnlimited said:

because its titanfall. 

bananaking21 said:
DucksUnlimited said:

because its GOTG MUTHAFCUKIN TITANFALL BISHES

fixed =P

ktay95 said:
bananaking21 said:
DucksUnlimited said:

because its GOTHAFOMKB

fixed =P

double fixed. 

Wow, are people really still doing this.