By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Does anyone really care about Virtual Reality gaming?

Do you look forward to VR gaming?

Yes 91 51.70%

No 52 29.55%

Indifferent 33 18.75%

Total:176

~Spam Comment Removed~

-Smeags

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
i care about VR, i never tried it but i am really excited to do so.

The first time you turn your head and get the full "virtual world" effect it's a bit unreal and extremely cool.

grid graphics (think of the Matrix weapon room style scenes) give the best sensation of moving.

Seems like a gimmick to me

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

I care about it. It's not up to par with what I want yet, but it's still good enough for some things. Makes a bigger difference than 3D anyway. I think it has a lot of potential, but it's full potential is far,FAR off into the future. Ever seen Sword Art Online? Not the Vita or PSP games, the anime. The concept of a fully immersive virtual reality, that's what I want. Anyone that doesn't want that to exist is no true gamer in my book.

It's the natural evolution of electronic interactivity. Of course I care about it.

Around the Network

I think it could be great. Would really like to see the Riff or there is also the Fortazela glasses Microsoft is cooking up that could be cool.

Much depends on how well it works and price.  I remember the 3D Virtual Boy.  It looked cool, but would give you a head ache.

Some friends have the Riff prototypes and really enjoy them. Hopefully we will see something at E3.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

dont know but people seem to be crazy about it. Check some video on Youtube about Oculus Rift and feel impressive. Really wanna try it out :v

I think that's going to be the big thing, people need to actually try it out to see how well it actually works.

We're nowhere near having VR like in eXistenZ, Lain, VR.5 or whatever has derived since, but what we do have is surprisingly damn cool.